Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why arnt girls more forward?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    plus i always get the feeling that if i DO go over then theyre gonna be thinking 'why the hell is SHE coming over here'?! i just dont think im good enough for most guys. it sucks

No... If they had the guts, they'd came already and appreciate it, if the girl makes the move.

It's similar like in class. Some people are just too shy to say anything in front of class, because they believe the others mock her or think of her as stupid. They usually just don't care or look up to that confidence you brought up.
    Because if we are too forward, we get called 'slutty', or men run away scared from a girl that can take the intiative.

No... I don't know HOW forward you have to be to be called slutty. Like undressing in the pub and sitting on the strangers lap? I never ever heard ot saw that happening and I can't even imagine a girl marked as slutty for making a move. For me it's very impressive and I would never make the girl that came over feel uncomfortable.
    It's like with me and the girl sophie in the bus (if you remember, bluewisdom), she made the first (tiny step) and I totally slid out of my shell and we had a very good time afterwards.
    Forward girls who take the initiative are awesome.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    No... I don't know HOW forward you have to be to be called slutty. Like undressing in the pub and sitting on the strangers lap? I never ever heard ot saw that happening and I can't even imagine a girl marked as slutty for making a move. For me it's very impressive and I would never make the girl that came over feel uncomfortable.
    It's like with me and the girl sophie in the bus (if you remember, bluewisdom), she made the first (tiny step) and I totally slid out of my shell and we had a very good time afterwards.
    Forward girls who take the initiative are awesome.
    Well I meant it on a more general scale - not really referring to a little first move in a pub or something. More in terms of when a girl is pursuing a bloke... she has to be very subtle, because if she isn't, she gets called a slut or scares the bloke off.
  • Options
    bluewisdom wrote:
    Well I meant it on a more general scale - not really referring to a little first move in a pub or something. More in terms of when a girl is pursuing a bloke... she has to be very subtle, because if she isn't, she gets called a slut or scares the bloke off.
    Yeah she gets called a slut by the girls that aren't confident enough to go for what they want. I mean it's not if being upfront means you have to fuck him on the first date or something. And even if you did do that, that's no indication that a girl is really into you, she might just fancy a shag then never call again.
  • Options
    Yeah she gets called a slut by the girls that aren't confident enough to go for what they want. I mean it's not if being upfront means you have to fuck him on the first date or something. And even if you did do that, that's no indication that a girl is really into you, she might just fancy a shag then never call again.

It's not just girls actually, i've heard many a bloke refer to girls that are too forward as sluts. Of course that wouldn't stop them bangin her but such is life.

To the OP, i don't think you can say men do all the work, and women just do nothing. I am plenty forward, and i know loads of girls exactly the same. If i want something, i'll go for it. Simple.
  • Options

Totally Agreed... Do you know what have been said to me, when pursuing a girl?, bluewisdom?, "I bet you are just bored from jacking off, so you are looking out for her."

Do you know who said that? A loser 'friend' who whines all day about not having a girl, even tho he HARDLY spoke to a single one, moreover does he behave like an immature idiot all the time.

There is nothing wrong with a girl pursuing a bloke, and being subtle won't help usually. I even think it works in the girl --> bloke direction BETTER, because if you are really upfront with a girl you are labeled a rapist or really desperate or something quickly.
    i've heard many a bloke refer to girls that are too forward as sluts.
    And do you know why this is??? because those "being forwards" were not directed at those people who are calling them sluts. Jealous pricks, that's all.
  • Options
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Me too. Usually the ones who know they haven't got a chance in hell of banging her because she's out of their league.
    Just what I was gonna say.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I think it's often left up to men to make the first move, for instance it's the men have always been expected to ask girls to dance and it's supposed to be the bloke who makes the marriage proposal.
    Weekender Offender