Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Photo thread number 9!! HUZZAH!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What's the deal with the nasty comments about Stacey though? I can't see anything wrong with her outfit (it looks good imo).

I agree :yes: Yeah fair enough, on some people it'd of looked horrendous, but not this time and tbh I'd love to look like that in that outfit, good on ya Stacey :) I like the fringe too.
  • Options
    Lol can i have a t shirt?
  • Options
    For winning post of the week? :chin:
    You can have my one if you like :p
  • Options
    Tits and legs gives me a hard on so I'm not complaining.
  • Options
    For winning post of the week? :chin:
    You can have my one if you like :p

I have a t shirt already, bit snug though :(

I underestimated my size so they wouldnt think i was fat :p
  • Options
    :lol:
    I think I asked for the biggest they had, blokes if poss! Just to be on the safe side. The one they sent is a nice one fit wise, it's a girly fit but long enough so that I don't expose my, what was it Keizo said this morning? Morning delivery of Greggs rolls. Ha. Covers everything up nicely :thumb:
  • Options
    i don't think lipsy was trying being rude to stacey. :no:

she is right though, legs AND tits is a big no no. especially if you have a short skirt on or short shorts as well as having a low top on. :yuck:

stacey i think you suit a fringe. you do seem to have about 50 headbands though. ;)
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit

she is right though, legs AND tits is a big no no. especially if you have a short skirt on or short shorts as well as having a low top on. :yuck:

Don't be so damn stupid - it was fairly obvious lipsy's comment was meant to insult, and now you come and wade in and say virtually the same thing.

Are you just an idiot?
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    Don't be so damn stupid - it was fairly obvious lipsy's comment was meant to insult, and now you come and wade in and say virtually the same thing.

Are you just an idiot?

Post of the week baby. Right here.

Why are you making such a big deal out of it? If someone turned around and said, by the way your a minger then fair enough but people are commenting on showing legs and tits. It's not some major vendetta against your beloved.
  • Options

Dunno, I'd maybe have thought the same if it was the first time she'd made a comment like that where Stacey's involved but it isn't really.

From somebody who's had no contact with either of them, I could see how Stacey could feel like she gets picked on a bit? Who knows.

I think Stacey looks really nice in though and pulled it off :)
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Dunno, I'd maybe have thought the same if it was the first time she'd made a comment like that where Stacey's involved but it isn't really.

From somebody who's had no contact with either of them, I could see how Stacey could feel like she gets picked on a bit? Who knows.

I think Stacey looks really nice in though and pulled it off :)

Lol it's like the SWQ appreciation thread.

Who cares what she looks like? No fucker!
  • Options

Are you just an idiot?

yes i'm an idiot. deal with it.

how was it obvious lipsys comment was meant to be insulting? there was no malice in what she said at all, you just took it in the wrong way.
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »

Clearly some people do or why are we having this argument? Sadly its the usual people shoved up their own arse.
    yes i'm an idiot. deal with it.

how was it obvious lipsys comment was meant to be insulting? there was no malice in what she said at all, you just took it in the wrong way.

There clearly is. Just like the many many other occasions. Open your eyes.
  • Options
    Clearly some people do or why are we having this argument? Sadly its the usual people shoved up their own arse.

There clearly is. Just like the many many other occasions. Open your eyes.

Like someone on MSN just said to me if she didn't want people to give their honest opinions, then why does she post pics? Why i ask you, why?

I think your blowing this out of proportion james, and honestly i'm embarrassed for you. I really am.

And look at Lucifer eh. You seen some of the crap she wears :p;)
  • Options
    why do other times matter? i think lipsy has been a bit misunderstood. i said the same as lipsy i.e. legs and tits should are a no no, but it doesn't mean i thought stacey looked bad.
  • Options
    Lol it's like the SWQ appreciation thread.

It's not even that though, I've never even really spoken to SWQ but cause lipsy made a comment about this golden rule then you're bound to get people piping up if they think she can pull it off :razz:
  • Options

And look at Lucifer eh. You seen some of the crap she wears :p;)

lol bugger off. there are probably some pictures on here of me with my tits out but i grew out of that. if you have big tits and get them out, it looks tarty. imo. :D
  • Options
    I got bored (and I'm trying to make everyone shut up about Stacey, 'cause it's just getting silly now...)....
  • Options
    Talk about over-reaction. It was hardly a harsh comment, but it is a pretty well-known rule. I'm sure lipsy would've said the same if I'd posted the picture, it's hardly some personal vendetta against Stacey - and she doesn't even seem bothered by it. I think you're taking it a bit to heart Jst.

(But-in over).

ETA: Stick with the fringe Stacey, looks much better! :thumb:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Just remember people, only ass kissing comments allowed. Critical comments are not permitted.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    why do other times matter? i think lipsy has been a bit misunderstood. i said the same as lipsy i.e. legs and tits should are a no no, but it doesn't mean i thought stacey looked bad.

I know, and I don't think it was necessarily meant as a snidey comment.

It's just if I'd had a few run ins with somebody on the boards (or in real life) then I'd try and make sure they knew it wasn't meant as a personal dig or anything :)
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    I know, and I don't think it was necessarily meant as a snidey comment.

It's just if I'd had a few run ins with somebody on the boards (or in real life) then I'd try and make sure they knew it wasn't meant as a personal dig or anything :)

This is what i don't get. I've never seen Lipsy have a run in with her?
  • Options
    I'm moving to the new one lol

*edits picture out*

:p
  • Options
    Talk about over-reaction. It was hardly a harsh comment, but it is a pretty well-known rule. I'm sure lipsy would've said the same if I'd posted the picture, it's hardly some personal vendetta against Stacey
    It does seem to be a vendetta whenever certain people post pictures then a barrage of unnecessary comments follow - but that might just be my take on things.
    Like someone on MSN just said to me if she didn't want people to give their honest opinions, then why does she post pics? Why i ask you, why?
    I think your blowing this out of proportion james, and honestly i'm embarrassed for you. I really am.
    Its to show people how you look - not a fucking 'hot or not' contest.

I'm glad your embarrassed for me, cause I sure as hell ain't.
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    Just remember people, only ass kissing comments allowed. Critical comments are not permitted.
    innit! :thumb:
  • Options
    jst stop being so sensitive towards what people say about stacey - i'm sure she can defend herself (not that she needs to).
  • Options
    It does seem to be a vendetta whenever certain people post pictures then a barrage of unnecessary comments follow - but that might just be my take on things.

Its to show people how you look - not a fucking 'hot or not' contest.

I'm glad your embarrassed for me, cause I sure as hell ain't.

It's a bit hard for it to not look that way when lets be honest, 75% of the thread is staceys pictures.

And i was joking. Just fuckin chill out!
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »

If we had pics of you no one would fight :(
  • Options

It's a bit hard for it to not look that way when lets be honest, 75% of the thread is staceys pictures.
    And thats not exaggerating at all is it? :p
  • Options
    BritJamez wrote: »
    I'm moving to the new one lol

*edits picture out*

:p

Your not gonna get a look in at the mo.