Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Do you like Oral Sex over Intercourse?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote:
    I can't stand going down on girls...I like recieving blowjobs but intercourse beats the hell out of it.
    what puts you off from doing it?

if you dont mind me asking that is
  • Options
    I find the taste and smell repulsive, I don't know why I just do.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    briggi wrote:
    Er, well going round saying "there's nowt worse than a bad blow job" isn't going to inspire wonderful results from any young lady who may have already been feeling quite insecure in her skills. It's lucky I ever recovered the joy of fellatio as the first boyfriend I went down on used to make smart comments about bad blow jobs being worse than no blow jobs. So I happily obliged and never gave him one again. I think you'll find comments like "it's impossible to give a bad blow job" are more conducive to what you want (and getting it :naughty:)

Whoever it is who was wanting blow job tips, if you PM me I will divulge my treasured secrets :razz:

Bad blow jobs can hurt. If some girl's giving me bad head I'd tell her - and I'd expect it too work the other way. What's the point in recieving one if you aint going to enjoy it?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    sex any day for me. its much more of a stress buster, and much more fun. and if you're lucky both of you orgasm :p

of course, after a hard days work a blowjob is nice n relaxing...
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Bad blow jobs can hurt. If some girl's giving me bad head I'd tell her - and I'd expect it too work the other way.

Right. Though we weren't really talking about biters or other girls (or boys) who inflict pain during oral sex, at least as far as I was concerned.

I felt the post I responded to - concerning girls who "don't do anything" - was implying something to be oh-so-common when in fact I would imagine such women are few and far between. I'd also go on to guess they probably only "don't do anything" largely because they've had their confidence knocked previously, though that would be pure speculation and guesswork... and I don't care enough to start conducting surverys etc ;)
  • Options
    Oral seems like one of the most frightening experiences ever. You are in the most vulnerable position. The jaw can close on average with about 400-600 pounds per square inch of force. The enamel lined thoughout the mouth are ment for incising and masticating pieces of food. It might just be me, but I would feel so uncomfortable and tense. The kind of feeling you get when you're squatting on the toilet, pinching out a loaf and someone bursts into the bathroom and yells "HEYA, WHATCHYA UP TO?!"

It makes me cringe.
  • Options
    pinching out a loaf and someone bursts into the bathroom and yells "HEYA, WHATCHYA UP TO?!"

ahahahahah. Another post of the week I think
  • Options
    good way to get back at someone you hate, give them a blow job and bite HARD haha
    not that i'd ever consider doing that... hehe
    i prefer intercourse over oral but i like recieveing it, hate giving it.
    but sex is better. :)
  • Options
    I would much rather GIVE oral than do anything else! :)
  • Options
    I don't know the only time i really enjoyed going down on a girl is when i was in love with her and knew her for quite sometime and her vagina was beautiful to me it didnt smell or taste like anything she was clean.

if you are with a girl who smells then that sucks! thats why most guys just dont eat out random chicks...

I know of alot of girls who have given guys head on the first day which is quite repulsive because they have no idea where that penis has been.
  • Options

i do enjoy giving oral to girls LOTS, but more then anything else? Even i wouldnt go that far.
  • Options
    Marry me. :heart: