Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sleeping at boyfriend / girlfriends house

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    depends on situation and age really. If your the big drunk smoker type corrupting the innocent homework doing girl then it aint guna happen lol
  • Options
    hmmmmmmmmm true that does make sense
    but im not particularly that kinda guy im generally more of the nice
    caring buit drinks a laal bit o whisky type
  • Options
    Hey there,

It would probably be best to start a new thread on this topic as this is an old post from last year.

There isn't much you can do except accept that fact that you can't sleep together, it's their house, their rules so you'll just have to stick it out until they trust you enough or feel that you are both old/mature enough to share a bed.
  • Options
    iv slept at ma girlfriends house a few times now (im 16) but im kinda forced to sleep downstairs like her parents are great but they dont wanna accept what we get up 2 so im a bit confused what to do :(
    has anyone gort any advice

coz my parents wont even let her sleep near me :O which kinda sucks
    but they say its coz her parents wont let me slepp near her
    help me :O:banghead:
    Hey, welcome to TheSite! Just a few things:

Have a read of TheSite.org's Good Manners Guide. This thread is a few months old so older users might get a bit confused since they may have already replied to this thread. If you'd like some advice on the same topic, why not start your own thread? That way, people won't start replying to the original post when their replies will no longer be relevant :).
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    Hey there,

It would probably be best to start a new thread on this topic as this is an old post from last year.

There isn't much you can do except accept that fact that you can't sleep together, it's their house, their rules so you'll just have to stick it out until they trust you enough or feel that you are both old/mature enough to share a bed.
    Damnit you beat me :(.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    Damnit you beat me :(.

Sorry :p you added the relevant links though so were equal :)
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    Sorry :p you added the relevant links though so were equal :)
    :D

I was trying to be all moderator-like ;d.
  • Options
    :D

I was trying to be all moderator-like ;d.

*Helen* links to factsheets though :heart:
  • Options
    *Helen* links to factsheets though :heart:
    Why would he need a factsheet just to be told about not posting in old threads :p?
  • Options
    When I stayed with my ex at first I had to sleep in his bed and he had to sleep downstairs but then they kinda eased up.
    With my current boyfriend, dad has no problem with him staying in my room. I just take it that he knows what is going to happen and just lets us. Which is always good, cos I've gotten used to sleeping with him there :) But my mum has NEVER let me have him stay at her house, I guess it just depends on the parent I guess.
  • Options
    I always used to stay my exes as he had his own place, plus my parents where never keen on him.
  • Options
    Why would he need a factsheet just to be told about not posting in old threads :p?

*Helen* has factsheets for everything :yes:
  • Options
    *Helen* has factsheets for everything :yes:
    It's just because you don't love me, isn't it :(?
  • Options
    I'm not allowed them to stop in my room at home and have had a couple of b/f's parents who haven't allowed it. It's their house and I'll respect it, but since they know that when we're at our own places we sleep in the same bed I don't really get it.