Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Chav Lovers

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I got called a "Grunge-Chav" the other day! :lol: Made me piss myself!
    Apparantly it's because I listen to D'n'B, Hardcore and Hip Hop aswell as Metal and Rock, and because I'm friends with so-called "Chavs" and "Grungers". So the fuck what? lol Seriously, it's like it's against the law to be friends with one stereotyped group if you'e in another or to be neutral but have friends in both groups. What bullshit, it's all dependant on what music you like and how you dress... I listen to whatever music I think is good and I dress how I like without trying to follow any particular "group fashion".
  • Options
    Is Jodie Marsh a Chav?

Cos she's like (getting back on topic) the kind of girl I'm thinking of, confident, sure of herself and well known for getting up to all sorts in the bedroom.

My thinking is Chavs are brought up in a lifestyle where adventerous sex is normal as opposed to say an Amish person .. theory being different upbringings will effect people's attitudes to sex, the age they start doing it, how often, etc.
  • Options
    Is Jodie Marsh a Chav?

Cos she's like (getting back on topic) the kind of girl I'm thinking of, confident, sure of herself and well known for getting up to all sorts in the bedroom.

My thinking is Chavs are brought up in a lifestyle where adventerous sex is normal as opposed to say an Amish person .. theory being different upbringings will effect people's attitudes to sex, the age they start doing it, how often, etc.
    Essex housewife.

Nuff said.
  • Options
    Is Jodie Marsh a Chav?

Jodie Marsh is just cheap and nasty.

Lol your thinking is a bit skewy have to say.
  • Options
    Not sure that Chav is the word you are looking for here. My Mum would have said "trollop".
  • Options
    i got called a goth before, and i've also been called chav & i've been called emo, & a whore/slut there all so similar...
  • Options
    Goth and Chav? Not sure there's much similarity there to me. :confused:
  • Options
    i know its like how can i change each day?!
  • Options
    playdead wrote:
    i feel the hole hair

Yuk. I hope they remember to wash.