Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Athlete's Foot

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What's a good cream for treating athlete's foot?

Comments

• Options
    I had it for ages, tried all sorts of powders and creams but i could never remember or be bothered to put it on at the right times.
    Buy that lamisil once stuff. It costs about a tenner but you only need to buy and use it one time. worked a treat for me! :thumb:
  • Options
    Clean cotton socks or bare feet whenever possible, and washing and drying well between your toes are essential along side any cream you try.
  • Options
    Oh my boyfriend had it not too long ago. (and he still doesn't wear flip flops to the gym's pool :rolleyes: ) I think he used either Tinactin or Lamasil the spray powder before bed and in the morning and put on clean cotton socks, like Scary Monster said, and it was gone in a few days.