Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Shampoo

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've recently got highlights, cos ive been dying my hair dark for the last few years n fancied a change :) I had a brown base colour and a kind of golden caramel blonde put in it. But the base colour was only like a temporary one, so the brassyness of my hair from before is starting to show through already, it had turned a kind of gingery auburn colour, from the previous dyes

What shampoos actually work for protecting colour? Cos the ones ive tried never seem to! The hairdresser reccomended one, but it was a bit pricey!

Also, the highlights have gone quite light near the roots where my natural colour was, which im fine with, but it sometimes looks kinda grey, ive tried that sunsilk blonde shampoo.... that made them look REALLY grey!

Im also quite sensitive, and my scalp goes quite itchy with products that are really fragranced... im think im just auwkward (sp) haha!

So any nice cheap recomendations will do nicely, thankyoooouuuu

:thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i find dove is good for my colour, my hairdresser recommended it

only problem is that it is quite fragranced :(