Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Penis worries stopping me getting some

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Basically, I've got a small penis and it's stopping me from making moves on women for fear that they'll laugh or run off if they ever see what I've got (or not got as the case is).

When flacid it's about 3 inches and very very thin, when erect it's nearly 5 inches but again very very thin. To look at it flacid, it looks ridiculous, like a kid.

It's really getting me down and I went to see the doctor about it last year and he basically said, lose weight and the problem should go away. Well, it hasn't, yet I've lost 6 and a half stone (91lb) and have got down to 12st 1lb (169lb) from 18st 8lb (260lb) which I was in January.

Does anyone have any advice at all?

I know it's size isn't important, it's what you do with it that counts but I just can't see me getting the chance to do anything with it! :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    Try it and see.

I tend to find it's the other stuff that makes a difference, not the size of his cock. Remember that 6" is average, that means about half the male population are smaller than that so you are by no means the only one.
  • Options
    How old are you? You might still be growing...
  • Options
  • Options
    I think you'll find that your lack of confidence will be more a turn off than anything else. The women who wants you in her bed will do so because it's you, not because you have a 12" cock...
  • Options
    well you only get one penis, so I guess youre going to have to get used to it.
  • Options
    well you only get one penis

You'd like to think so, would you. Of course, if you are a women you can have as many as you like...
  • Options
    Theres nothing you can do about it, just get on and use it.
  • Options
    look at yourself side on in the mirror when you have a hard on, it looks bigger that way.
  • Options
    You can do exercises to stretch it if it's a major issue.
  • Options
    BarmyArmy wrote:
    I know it's size isn't important, it's what you do with it that counts but I just can't see me getting the chance to do anything with it! :banghead:

Even guys with larger penises sometimes feel that theirs is not big enough when they view it themselves from above or in a mirror.

The thing is that there are men out there with smaller than 5" penises so as far as things go, you could have been worse off.

Accept yourself. Nothing can change your size (don't even waste your time considering dangerous penis enlargement surgery or any of these silly 'miracle' pills you get in your spam mail).

Build up your confidence in other areas. Keep your weight off and go to the gym. Build a hot body - the girls will love that. And most of all, keep a sense of perspective and humour. Life could be a lot worse. Do you think a man with a 12" penis, living in Dafur, would hesitate for a second to swap his life with yours if it meant just exchanging penises?

If you think the sum of your worth is the size of your penis, you have issues.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    Even guys with larger penises sometimes feel that theirs is not big enough when they view it themselves from above or in a mirror.

The thing is that there are men out there with smaller than 5" penises so as far as things go, you could have been worse off.

Accept yourself. Nothing can change your size (don't even waste your time considering dangerous penis enlargement surgery or any of these silly 'miracle' pills you get in your spam mail).

Build up your confidence in other areas. Keep your weight off and go to the gym. Build a hot body - the girls will love that. And most of all, keep a sense of perspective and humour. Life could be a lot worse. Do you think a man with a 12" penis, living in Dafur, would hesitate for a second to swap his life with yours if it meant just exchanging penises?

If you think the sum of your worth is the size of your penis, you have issues.

:yes: to all of that

5 inches is plenty big enough, and people often have misconceptions about the width of their various body parts.

Like people have said, I think it's your confidence which is a problem here, not your penis size. If women are turned off by you, it's because you are turned off by yourself, if that makes sense? You need to give the impression you are happy and confident with your body and its abilities, and women will believe in that too.

Well done for losing weight, by the way, you should be really proud of yourself :D
  • Options
    I was told bigger does feel better. That made me feel self concious. But what do girls know?? Just play to your strengths, I've been told I've got a really 'delicate' touch which apparently is nice, so while I may not be able to fill a girl up like someone with his 24" super black cock, I can send shivers down their spine.

Anyway, sex is more than just how pleasurable it is, sometimes when I've had it it's not felt as physically good but I've prefered it, because of the situation and the circumstance.
  • Options
    I used to worry about this, what bloke doesn't? But really, what can you do with a soft todger other than take a piss? Plus 5" is good enough to plesure a woman anyway.

Mine might not be the biggest, but it's certainly the busiest!
  • Options
    I was told bigger does feel better.

Anyway, sex is more than just how pleasurable it is, sometimes when I've had it it's not felt as physically good but I've prefered it, because of the situation and the circumstance.

Bigger doesn't feel better to me :no: Which obviously demonstrates that different women like different things, so there'll be a woman who likes your penis whatever its size or shape :thumb:

Agree with the last point though, sexual satisfaction (especially for women, i think) depends on a lot more than physical aspects... it's all about the emotions and situations involved too.
  • Options
    little dick big dick, small tits huge tits, flat arse fat arse, no belly pot belly, slim legs wobbly legs, golf balls tennis balls.

we're all different. learn to be happy with what you have and your confidence will shine through :)
  • Options
    Just listen to Jimmy Carr. "I was told women like men with a large penis. I just think they're shallow. Actually, maybe shallow isn't the right word." :p
  • Options
    Big can hurt and be limiting.

You've never going to hurt a girl with 5" (which is a good thing). Get your confidence up, be pleased with the weight you've lost and make some friends.
  • Options
    at least its not like this
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    little dick big dick, small tits huge tits, flat arse fat arse, no belly pot belly, slim legs wobbly legs, golf balls tennis balls.

we're all different. learn to be happy with what you have and your confidence will shine through :)

Amen to that! :thumb:
  • Options
    Just listen to Jimmy Carr. "I was told women like men with a large penis. I just think they're shallow. Actually, maybe shallow isn't the right word." :p

:lol: I watched that the other night. Quality.

Seriously though, it IS all about what you do with it, and NOT the size.
  • Options
    Actually there may be something he can do about it - but he'd need to speak to his doctor and get a refferal.

He seems to be worried about the girth more then anything and if this is the case you can have fat cells syringed out from the stomach area and injected into the shaft to make it thicker ... if it's affecting his mental health then this may be able to be done under the NHS.

In an ideal world size, shape, etc won't matter but in reality if it effects the original poster's confidence then surgery may be an option and a real solution.

But with any surgery there are risks, the following site has a better description of the procedure and the risks involved

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/menshealth/facts/penissize.htm

Men that are dissatisfied with the appearance of their penis should think very carefully before requesting cosmetic surgery, especially if the size falls within the normal range.

A better option may be to seek the advice of a sexual and relationship therapist, who might be able to offer help and advice.

Using surgery to treat a psychological problem is fraught with risks. If surgery is the only way in which a man can regain his self-esteem and improve his self-image, they should seek advice from an experienced surgeon working in a reputable clinic.
  • Options
    Bigger isn't always better anyway as if its too big than sometimes guys can go too far in which can hurt quite a bit for days after which isn't fun:/
    i wouldn't worry about your penis size, if the girl truely likes you she shouldn't either and a relationship shouldn't just be based on sex so it shouldnt be a major issue, aslong as you have one all is good!
  • Options
    at least its not like this
    that is quite a damaging picture, i dono what i would say to my boyfriend if hes looked like that...
  • Options
    Firstly, thanks to everyone for their replies, it's greatly appreciated.

It does affect my confidence as it usually stops me from going to chat a girl up or to take anything that may occur, that little bit further and I always use the proper toilet rather than urinal and always make sure I've got shorts on when it comes to getting changed in front of my teammates of my football team but your posts have made me feel better about it.

I suppose there isn't much I can do (despite reading the article - thanks JustWondering) about it so may as well just get on with life.
  • Options
    Maybe it's your overall self esteem that needs sorting out? If you get that sorted, you might feel better about this.
  • Options
  • Options
    You can do exercises! They wont increase it massively, but it might help to some extent. Basically think of the penis as a 'balloon' that fills up with blood to make it hard. If you stretch your penis in such a way (information about the exercises are freely available on the internet) it 'stretches' the elasticity, allowing more blood to collect, hence larger erect penis.

:thumb:
  • Options
    You can do exercises! They wont increase it massively, but it might help to some extent. Basically think of the penis as a 'balloon' that fills up with blood to make it hard. If you stretch your penis in such a way (information about the exercises are freely available on the internet) it 'stretches' the elasticity, allowing more blood to collect, hence larger erect penis.

:thumb:

You've just totally put me off sex. Possibly for life.
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    You've just totally put me off sex. Possibly for life.

:lol: sorry :(
  • Options
    I'd rather be with a guy who was average but knew how to please me in bed rather then a bigger sized selfish lover.
    hmmm.. how about a very considerate experienced lover who also happens to have a large thick dick :chin: