Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

i'm scareddd

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just got this http://www.boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=1068240&classificationid=1037358&slmRefer=000
and this
http://www.boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=1068243&classificationid=1037358&slmRefer=000

as an alternative to the silver saver shampoo i used last time and lush's daddyo... doesn't specifically say they are for blonde hair but hey i'm willing to try and they -are- purple and have colour in them.. but i'm a bit afraid to use them lol..

Comments

• Options
    are you scared because of their colour? i have blonde hair yet i have used tigi bed head shampoo and conditioners before and they have been purple and blue. it wont do anything don't worry!
  • Options
    i'm not really sure =P just.. they're for greying hair and i'm not exactly greying. but then touch of silver (which i was told to use and couldn't get hold of) is the same kinda thing.. we'll see eh, gonna go hop in the shower now =D
  • Options
    result?

when my hair was bottle blonde i used shampoo for gray and white hair and it was awesome
  • Options
    I've never found purple shampoos to work for me. Everyone else seems pretty keen on them though. I'm off to by some Schwarzkopf lightening creme tomorrow :hyper:
  • Options
    I use some redken ones which are brilliant for blonde hair although they are expensive.

The ones for grey hair like touch of silver are brilliant, I've always got them from dodgy local chemists - haven't used them in a while though.
  • Options
    Pink Soda wrote:
    I use some redken ones which are brilliant for blonde hair although they are expensive.
    i use redken soft shampoo and conditioner. worth every penny :yes:
  • Options
    Ooh I use Paul Mitchell - ace stuff can buy it from certain hairdressers. Swear by them products!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
  • Options
    used the stuff 2x and pretty impressed. the conditioner is awesome - and shampoo seems more gentle than any i've used before! it's for brittle hair too which is good as my ends are a tad bit fried after the summer =P

colour = overall looks a bit brighter and whitey, less yellowy! and without a grey/blue tinge which i normally get, making me look like a granny!