Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Them telling them hey love you

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tell them that actions speak so much louder than words, and Thorntons closes at 5:30

:heart::lol::heart::lol::heart::lol::heart::lol::heart:
  • Options
    My boyfriend first told me he loved me after about 6 months in a drunken text. I can't remember if I replied or what I wrote, I think I kind of wrote it off as drunkeness. Then, the first time he said it properly was in a phone call. as he was saying bye, I was so shocked I just said bye back and hung up! I texted him a few minutes later though, to apologize and return the sentiment.

Other freaky moments: him telling me, after about 2 months, that he definitely wanted kids one day, in about 10 years time. It didn't scare me at the time, as I think it was a fairly abstract conversation, but in retrospect that's quite a serious thing to share so soon. Also, when he first came to visit and met my mum, she told him, 'don't worry, I was also really nervous when I first met my in-laws'! I don't know what he thought at the time, but he remembers it over 5 years on and I think he now sees it as a bit of fortune telling, as he was talking about us getting engaged a few weeks ago...
  • Options
    I'd probably tell em not to say that, just because it's too soon. Been my experience that people who say something like that after such a short period of time don't have a clue what they're talking about.