Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Windmill double stack pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just got a few of these supposed 'bad boys' for a party I'm going to tomorrow.
Any good?

Comments

• Options
    I'm not sure why you lot seem to have to be reminded all the time, but these things you claim ownership of are illegal you know. Its entirely possible that the Police monitor these boards and confessions of that nature could potentially be enough for a search warrent.

Now its entirely true that the Police have better things to be doing, and they largely do not bother with small fish, but as we all know some Police are petty and lazy.
  • Options
    Heard over on bluelight that those pills are full of MDA, enjoy your night.
  • Options
    There's a good few reports about them on pillreports.com.

They sound quite good, take a look for your area.
  • Options
    i've had loads of them. they're quite good. have fun :)
  • Options
    I taken them a fair few times, seriously hit you like 15 minutes after you take them, fucking classic.

I did five in one night, not adviseable if you get the bus home the next day as I said "Welcome to 3, you're through to Rebecca how can I help?" instead of "Thanks" when it came to get off the bus.

The shaaame.

Ha.
  • Options
    Ha.

Classic.

Think had these on saturday night, not sure though as there were a few diff names going around for them, some said they were swirls and x's..i don't know.

They looked quite thick,hard to break and had 4 little lines coming from each side of the pill, if that makes any sense.
  • Options
    Mine were white and had like a swirl pattern on top, were double stacks but smaller in width. Don't remember seeing any lines though...
    Got me fucking mashed though! Hopefully getting some more of these soon...
  • Options
    Not lines as such, i dont know cant really describe them, i was pretty pissed when we first got them.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:

I did five in one night, not adviseable if you get the bus home the next day as I said "Welcome to 3, you're through to Rebecca how can I help?" instead of "Thanks" when it came to get off the bus.

The shaaame.

Ha.

hehe yeah that's funny because last time I had those windmill ones, I thought I was at work for a moment as well. I also thought I was watching a film and kept telling my mates to look at 'the screen'. They're good though :thumb: