Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

soap bar

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i hope you've all noticed its gone from our streets.

Comments

• Options
    i hope you've all noticed its gone from our streets.

It's been a while since you have been around aint it mate?

... and for the post.. nah I havent noticed, I dont smoke it or weed anymore.
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    It's been a while since you have been around aint it mate?

... and for the post.. nah I havent noticed, I dont smoke it or weed anymore.
    i'm kind of on my world tour so haven't bothered with this place ...pop in now and again.
    but i'm feeling confident that soap bar is now a thing of the past in the uk.
  • Options
    Not as common anymore...alot of the Hash around these days is actually really nice...but I wouldn't go as far as saying that soap bar is completely gone...
  • Options
    where did this soap bar saying come from? i've never heard of it being referred to as that before
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    where did this soap bar saying come from? i've never heard of it being referred to as that before

Morroco largely, but with domestic production and the preference for skunk I think it has slipped out of the market. Although I havent seen it for at least 6 or more years.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:

the terminology comes from the fact that when cannabis resin is packed by the producers, it often takes the form of a bar of soap.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40767000/jpg/_40767252_resin203.jpg
  • Options
    I made a post bout this. Still about here but nowhere near as much as before.
  • Options
    had some about 7 or 8 months ago but havent even asked aout it. Im sure its stll around tho
  • Options
    It's going away for sure thank fuck, havent bought a lump in ages..well actually bought one a couple of weeks ago but before that it was months, these days its good bud or pollen.

thank fuck.

what part u in now moroll?