Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Draw a Pic & Have Ur personality Analysed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://www.drawthings.com/

Follow the instructions and post the url of the page after you answered the 10 questions about the picture you have drawn, then post it here...

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    http://www.drawthings.com/save.php?id=174162

Do I? I'm not sure. Sometimes I do like to be alone, but not to spend my life alone.
  • Options
    http://www.drawthings.com/save.php?id=174165

Your personality analysis based on this drawing:
    You are an open person and have a willingness to interact with others.You have a desire to live alone.You long to be loved.

I don't want to live alone, but the rest is true. :p
  • Options
  • Options
    http://www.drawthings.com/save.php?id=174420

i wouldn't say i'm insecure but i am a bit of a dreamer and i do want to find someone to love and who loves me (eventually).
  • Options
    We were unable to create your profile because either your drawing had no specific personality traits that we could identify, or you did not answer the questions that we asked about the drawing. Click here to try again, and this time try drawing a different item (house, tree, person, or handwriting) than what you already drew.

:hyper:
  • Options
    I drew a dog and had to stop on the first question!!
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    http://www.drawthings.com/save.php?id=174771

I had to answer questions on the main object being a person when it was a boat :impissed: . The outcome of the analysis is based on how you answer the questions not the drawing
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    We were unable to create your profile because either your drawing had no specific personality traits that we could identify, or you did not answer the questions that we asked about the drawing. Click here to try again, and this time try drawing a different item (house, tree, person, or handwriting) than what you already drew.

:hyper:

I got that 3 times :crying:
    Maybe I have no personality :chin:
  • Options
    I drew a dog and had to stop on the first question!!

So did i, I drew the dog out of Snatch, tried to continue, but I don't think dogs have arms!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    smitherz wrote:
    The outcome of the analysis is based on how you answer the questions not the drawing
    you wouldnt be able to answer them without the drawing though
  • Options
    Littleali wrote:
    you wouldnt be able to answer them without the drawing though

Even though the questions i answered had nothing to do with my drawing :chin:
  • Options
    smitherz wrote:
    the questions are based on what most people tend to draw though

you cant have answered the questions correctly if they had no relation to your drawing
  • Options
    smitherz wrote:
    It says you have to draw a house, tree or person. Next time follow the instructions :p
  • Options
    It says you have to draw a house, tree or person. Next time follow the instructions :p

I noticed after i drew mine, i rushed in to it with the excitment of drawing a piccy. Still it basis it on how you answer the questions.
  • Options
    Yes, of course. But you don't know what you're supposed to notice about your picture before you draw it, so you need to have drawn one and see what you did without thinking about it. You can't just imagine how you'd draw it.
  • Options
    http://www.drawthings.com/save.php?id=175499
    I'd say that's about right!
  • Options
    smitherz wrote:
    Still it basis it on how you answer the questions.
    obviosuly because no1s there to physically analyse it, so they get u to do it via questions

the questions are BASED on your picture, therefore technically, its your picture thats being analysed THROUGH the answers to your questions
  • Options
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    http://www.drawthings.com/save.php?id=178455

True that.

I don't see WHAT it has to do with my pic though... I get the feeling I wasn't taking it seriously. It was an excuse to draw a man shooting stuff with an AK. ;o
  • Options
    181760.gif

You like to fantasize and think of ideas.You are an open person and have a willingness to interact with others.

A bit difficult considering my picture was nothing to do with the options afterwards lol.
  • Options
    You have a large ego.You strive for achievement.

:lol:
  • Options
    187650.gif

'You like to fantasize and think of ideas.You have feelings of insecurity.You are unwilling to reveal much about yourself.You have a desire to live alone. '

Sounds like TheSovereign
  • Options
    sniper666 wrote:
    bit difficult considering my picture was nothing to do with the options afterwards lol.
    it would have been if u had followed the instructions properyly :rolleyes: :hyper:
  • Options
    Only 1 question related to my drawing. Does it have a big head ? Well yes coz it was a dick :D
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Only 1 question related to my drawing. Does it have a big head ? Well yes coz it was a dick :D
    it does actually tell you what you have to draw u know.....;)
  • Options
    But dicks with big heads are part of my personality :D though unfortunately not part of my person :)
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    RubberSkin wrote:

How could I have guessed? :D

I drew a really detailed SCUD launcher, before realising you had to draw one of three things. :impissed: Waste of a brill drawing.
  • Options
    You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, and appearance.You are ambitious.You are intuitive. You follow your hunches. You have a high level of awareness.You are diplomatic, objective, and live in the present. You are cool and reserved.You are a talkative person.You are an independent person and do not depend other peoples' opinions.You are critical, scholarly, and analytical.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    How could I have guessed? :D

I drew a really detailed SCUD launcher, before realising you had to draw one of three things. :impissed: Waste of a brill drawing.

the same, first thing i thought of whatever the isntructions was to draw one house. lucky guess. and a SCUD Launcher - amazing!or a MRLS
  • Options
    http://www.drawthings.com/save.php?id=190539

ummmmm i didnt draw a house or a tree so they couldnt figure out what im about! lol

:eek2: