Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Condom has little sperm in it?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does the amount of semen that guys release change from time to time? Because a few times when i have had sex, the condom didnt have very much semen in it after. The condom had not broken or ripped, it just seemed to have a fairly significantly smalle ramount of semen in it.

Comments

• Options
    Depends on how much you have had sex / wanked recently!

You need time to build it back up, so if you have been at it all the time its going to be less than if you havent done it for a while! In that case you have to be careful you dont take someones eye out! :D
  • Options
    Just as JamesZero says ... if you ejaculate often (wanking, sex etc) then it will affect the amount you release. Good thing you wear a condom - keep it up (no pun intended)! :p
  • Options
    Also depends on how long you go for, if you just go at it and ejaculate as soon as you can then it can be less. If you have a long session and keep backing off when you feel close to cumming when you do eventually let go there is far more of it, the orgasm is more intense and it comes out at a fair old pressure.

If you have not cum for a few days then it also tends to be much thicker.
  • Options
    The more excited I am, so to say the more volume I have.
  • Options
    there not supposed to be big, boom boom tsh ;)
  • Options
    yohanes13 wrote:
    there not supposed to be big, boom boom tsh ;)
    :lol: