Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Unbelievable

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    OMFG!!!
    you mean newcastle actually won a football match?
  • Options
    Its always the ugly bastards with the most kids.
  • Options
    I think in the original report of this story it stated that he didn't have custody of all these children and he was asking for more space so that the other children could stay over when they visited.
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    Its always the ugly bastards with the most kids.

Yeah but there isnt pictures of the women in question... they could be just as bad! :thumb:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    What amazes most isn't the amount of children, but that his wife and gf live in the same house and are apparently OK with it :eek2:
  • Options
    That's what I was thinking! Maybe they are Mormons.
  • Options
    That's what I was thinking! Maybe they are Mormons.

Ha, well this guy has 90 wives! The official mainstream Mormon Church abandoned polygamy over a hundred years ago, I think it's just a few hicks in the middle of nowhere out in Utah that practice it now.
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    Yeah but there isnt pictures of the women in question... they could be just as bad! :thumb:
    See where all this "caring society" bullshit gets us? I say fuck it and go back to good old every-man-for-himself natural selection, and make sure ugly fuckers like this never get to bring their ugly children into this world............or not.

I bet his "condom split"
  • Options
    they should just take him out into the road and kill him, get it over and done with
  • Options
    See where all this "caring society" bullshit gets us? I say fuck it and go back to good old every-man-for-himself natural selection, and make sure ugly fuckers like this never get to bring their ugly children into this world............or not.

and they day you lose your job because the company folded and had nothing to do with you and your area of expertise wasn't economically viable and ur fucked, i'll remind the benefits office to say you didnt want it!
  • Options
    and they day you lose your job because the company folded and had nothing to do with you and your area of expertise wasn't economically viable and ur fucked, i'll remind the benefits office to say you didnt want it!

Do you correspond regularly with thieves ?
  • Options
    The man is an irresponsible prick, yes, but I'm shocked and saddened at the vitriol on this thread.

Anyone here who has for instance read the story of this case in the S*n newspaper, which calls the man "worthless" and suggest an emergency vasectomy, should remember that the proprietor of that righteous rag is Britain's biggest scrounger and one who cheats the State of hundreds of millions of Pounds every year. I know which man we should get more worked over about...
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    cheats the State

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And the award for "Contradiction in Terms" of the Year goes to .......
  • Options
    Yes yes we all know your views on the "State" and the "individual", move along, nothing to see here...

Yawn.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Yes yes we all know your views on the "State" and the "individual", move along, nothing to see here...

Yawn.

A reprieve ?

Considering your endless love of "the State"/ violent delegates, I`m surprised you are only yawning at my heresy and not calling for my immediate ("lawful" :rolleyes: ) immolation.

Unbelievable, indeed !
  • Options
    Maybe they are Mormons.

A typo, right?
  • Options
    seeker wrote:
    violent

snoring.gif
  • Options