Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How long do you normally go out...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    with my current boyfriend we had done alot sexually before becoming gf/bf because we'd known and fancied eachother for about a year anyway and it just happened, did the whole holding hands thing before becoming a couple too...just because it felt right really. Then we had a chat about how we were acting couply and decided we would declare ourselves a couple

But in other circumstances i would at least leave it a few weeks probably, becauce i have too issues that need discussing first (i suffer from endometriosis)

edited because i was too crude.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hah, I used to do the whole roses, respect the girl so much routine, but after quite a difficult break up it's difficult to commit to a girl with my feelings, so it's more of a mutual agreement to do things with each other :p. Well that's how I see it atm. Not of course, that I've had any offers :eek2: so I can't really speak.

Bottom line: I used to think it mattered but then someone I tried to respect a lot hurt me so I don't see why I should make so much effort if they can turn round and do that :p. Not that I don't respect a girl, just that I used to think it was all 'special' and romantic and if it was meant to be it was meant to be... now it's like if it feels good and you're both happy then go for it!

crikey its my double, thast exactly how i am mate. it really is!

but there is one girl i would do it all for again. because i am mad on her.

I had a big break from girls (around a year) and i want a relationship again and i feel alot better now. saves being on the rebound and not giving the girl a chance and showing how you really can be, no point going in half hearted, if a jobs worth doing its worth doing properly.