Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

small swelling inside mouth

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Lately i've noticed these little swellings in my mouth from time to time. They just seem to pop up out of nowhere then disappear after a while, usually just one will pop up. They usually form at the back of my mouth on the gum tissue connecting my upper and lower teeth which runs back my tonsils and throat etc. I'd describe them as a small bumpy swelling almost like a pimple. I always notice them after food, when I think a bit of food is caught at the back of my mouth, then realise it's actually one these swellings. They usually disappear after a while but while they're there it constantly feels like I have something caught at back of my mouth! What are they?

Comments

• Options
    Mouth ulcers?

Corsydol gel may be good for them, it works on most stuff!
  • Options
    i have had these a few times.. they look like little see-through bumps? and they don't hurt? i have no idea what they are but they go away the next day. i get mine on the inside of my cheek though and they don't really bother me.