Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Black bikini top

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
where can i find a black bikini top? i know it isnt the right kind of weather....but i want one to wear underneath a top i bought....as i think the back of one of them would look better than a bra.....or i could tie it at the side.
thanx

Comments

• Options
    ASDA had some swimming stuff when I went in the other day, not sure exactly what though.
  • Options
    where can i find a black bikini top? i know it isnt the right kind of weather....but i want one to wear underneath a top i bought....as i think the back of one of them would look better than a bra.....or i could tie it at the side.
    thanx

when you find one, don't refrain to post a picture of you in it.
  • Options
    Bra is better

Any bikini top is likely to have an unsightly clasp or knot. Better off with a nice plain bra, perhaps satin, or even a camisole.
  • Options
    asda do the triangle boob bits and string bits where u tie them. you get the top and bottoms for £3. winner