Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Dress's

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Not sure is this has been done recently, but...

With my works Xmas party coming up we've decided to go dressy, i've searched the web but cant find anything nice, anyone seen anything eyecatching lately? It cant be strapless as i've got big boobs btw :heart:

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    When I was in Monsoon recently they had some gorgeous dresses. Expensive, but beautiful.
  • Options
    Can you be more specific style-wise than just not strapless? Do you want something short, knee-length or full length? Full on dressy or something that can be dressed up for Xmas party season and worn afterwards? Budget?

I love dresses, they're the only thing I enjoy shopping for and drooling over so I know pretty much what every shop has in at the moment. How sad :p
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Can you be more specific style-wise than just not strapless? Do you want something short, knee-length or full length? Full on dressy or something that can be dressed up for Xmas party season and worn afterwards? Budget?

I love dresses, they're the only thing I enjoy shopping for and drooling over so I know pretty much what every shop has in at the moment. How sad :p

I'm the same lol
  • Options
    They have some gorgeous cocktail style dresses in River Island that I'm lusting after.
  • Options
    Debenhams John Rocha has some nice dresses, and this week from Weds to Sat it's 25 % off.
  • Options
    Somthing like this but not in green would be ideal....

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_18858_234251_-1

Anyone any ideas?
  • Options
    asda have got some stunning dresses! Even though it helps if you have an asda close by that does your size!!

dont know how to insert a hyperlink!

www.george.com
  • Options
    oh apparently you just type it..duh!
  • Options
  • Options
    thats a fab dress and i love the colour! is that from the asda website?
  • Options
    Yeah it is.
  • Options
    New Look has this one.
  • Options
    I got the green one in the end, decided a bit of colour would do me good :heart: