Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What do you have your eye on at the moment?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i want so many things it's horrible. :crying:

i've been getting excited about graduating and getting a proper job (though i doubt i'll get one straight away!!).

there's a shop called eqvvs where i live (not sure if they're all over the uk or not??) and i could easily spend a small fortune in there. also there's loads of things i like in french connection at the minute.

*dribbles*

:grump:
  • Options
    I love this:

T423094J4.jpg&detail1disp=Neckline&detail2disp=Belt&detail3disp=Back&detail4disp=Detail%204&detail1dispDesc=&detail2dispDesc=&detail3dispDesc=&detail4dispDesc=&x=0&check1=TRUE&check2=TRUE&check3=TRUE&check4=

I'm going to a wedding next month and I think it would be great for it. My boyfriend said he'd get me something dressy for Christmas, I've shown him this but am giving him the final say...
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Is the last one a frock or a recyclable shopping bag ?

That Top looks like a Library book bag!

Maybe it looks better on though!

I've got my eye on a Short dress with gathered sides, It has a kind of leopard print pattern (but not leopard print as that's horrid, imo!)
    I will get it when i have somewhere to wear it too! :)
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    Ive just been doing some internet window shopping! I dont actually have any money, but ive decided i want the following;

If anyone wants to take me on an all expenses paid shopping trip, i wont complain :D

What do you wear them with? Its so cold out there :( I like the straps on the last one.

I have my eye on a new pair of slippers. Big and fluffy.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    What do you wear it with? Its so cold out there :( I like the straps.

I have my eye on a new pair of slippers. Big and fluffy.

i would wear it with jeans, trousers, or a skirt. same as any other strappy top. And obviously i would wear it indoors but put jumpers/coats over the top when i go outside :)
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Ooh, I really like those all Blah. Especially the shirt, which site are they from? (I started your hat this morning btw, will PM you soon :thumb: )

I am waiting for postie to bring these two dresses at the moment; have had my beady eye on them for ages but couldn't really justify the expense. Now I have been told it's on its way, I feel so spoilt :heart: The second is a general purchase, the first is for Xmas party wear.

10Y30PGRN_normal.jpg

10Y30PGRN_large.jpg

ooo im getting this for my xmas wear 2!
  • Options
    ive got my eye on this now too...

L0000690302010006013.jpg