Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

have you adventurous people ever been caught?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well...kinda following on from the 'wierdest place you've ever had sex' thread....have any of you adventurous people ever been caught? what happened to you? im just kinda curious about sex in new exciting places but am so scared of getting arrested :(

Comments

• Options
    i got caught in a nightclub for sexual actions, the threw the girl out the club but not me for some reason. but as soon as i realised what happend i followed her out like a gentleman.

getting caught is not fun at all
  • Options
    I would have been caught by the bouncers when i had sex with my then gf in the toilets of this club, but a mate of mine was having a much louder shag in the next cubicle with some random slapper he picked up and the bouncers thought they were the only ones at it and chucked them out.

Apart from that...my mum walked in on me alone in my room once...if you get my drift.
  • Options
    Yeah, my and my current fella got kicked out of a toilet cubicle in a club... very embarrassing, I was only 16 at the time, haha. Never been caught since!!!
  • Options
    When I was 17 or 18 I was kinda caught in the cinema. We weren't having sex but we were rubbing each other. It was so embarressing the woman flashed the torch at us! Ahh how uncomfortable.
  • Options
    When I was 17 or 18 I was kinda caught in the cinema. We weren't having sex but we were rubbing each other. It was so embarressing the woman flashed the torch at us! Ahh how uncomfortable.

HA! I would be mortified.

I've been caught out a few times, never horribly embarrassingly though. I have never once managed to get away with it in a club, but our local seems to turn a blind eye to things of this nature. I stumbled across (not literally) a bloke getting a blow job in the beer garden the other night :lol: :thumb:
  • Options
    When I was 17 me and the missus worked in a wee video shop, and one night we sneaked in after hours for a cuddle :thumb: Halfway through we were greeted by blue flashing lights in the window, some fucker had obviously seen us going in and phoned the police.

Thank fuck I'm a good blagger "She was feeling faint and needed a drink of water, officer!" :nervous:
  • Options
    Been caught a few times.

Was caught errrr having sex in a public place once. Luckily, I was wearing a gypsy skirt so I could run away quickly when we got caught! HAHA. :o

Nearly been caught in work a few times but we never actually got caught despite how often we did it!

Been caught by ex boyfriend's parents. Mothers in particular.

All embarassing but haha, ah well.