Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Fancy dress ... again ..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok to put it straight im shit when it comes to fancy dress. Got a sexual fantasy ball thing on friday and i wanna come up with a good fancy dress, people are going as the normal, firemen .. policemen .. all that type of stuff.

Wanna go as something abit different ... maybe go as fat bastard ... or an old women (not that there my fantasy :p ) ...

Any ideas you beautiful great wonderful people :p ?

Comments

• Options
    Go as a Gimp that would be quality! thats what I would go as anyway!!!
  • Options
    That is an option ...
  • Options
    I went to a similar themed party a couple of years ago and made my ex go as Mr Darcy. It was a hit with the laydeez :thumb:

I - of course - would've preferred Heathcliff but he wouldn't know Wuthering Heights if it kicked him in the ball sac.
  • Options
    Go as Sir Stephen, from Story of O. U know you wanna
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    I went to a similar themed party a couple of years ago and made my ex go as Mr Darcy. It was a hit with the laydeez :thumb:

I - of course - would've preferred Heathcliff but he wouldn't know Wuthering Heights if it kicked him in the ball sac.

What's that then?

If it's period drama - expect it to be genetically engineered out of the male mindset.

;)
  • Options
    Just a little sense and I'm sure you could work that out.