Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Split up - What now!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I with with my Bf a year but he never let me go anywhere with out him and he never wanted to go out the house , he expected me to pay for everythin , even his half of the rent and i just got fed up with it , his posessivness really was the cause of us splittin up! He didnt take it well , went to my neighbours slaggin me off so now they shout things at me , got some little girls textin me threatening messages and makin people who was our friends fall out !! I do miss him in a way but i just dunno what to do and dont understand why he is doin this esp as he knows what he did and says he doesnt want it to get nasty x

Comments

• Options
    sorry you split with him a year ago or you were with him a year? you need to word things better as it's hard to understand what you mean.

either way from what i can gather he sounds like a muppet so you're better off without him. of course you'll miss him for a while, even if most of the time he wasn't very nice. as for the people txting/shouting things at you - give it a bit of time, they'll soon get bored. if not get the police involved (so make sure you save the messages you get).
  • Options
    its sounds to me like he cant accept your break up, as he knows its his own fault, and so he's venting his pain and anger towards you - instead of just trying to get over it!
    if these friends believe him, without even asking for your side of the story, no big loss! *hugs*