Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Halloween Dress Up

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
At nightclub/pub/thing this Saturday night. Any ideas on something to dress up as?

I already have fairy wings and bunny ears. Not really scary but hey

Comments

• Options
    doesn't matter what you go as. cause a scene by weeing on the floor like in the exorcist. that'll acheive a similar result.
  • Options
    I'm dressing up at the shop where I work on Saturday and have the most amazing pair of fairy wings.. will try and find a picture to post, they are fantastic :D

I have found a picture of them on somebody... you can't see them particularly well, but they are all glittery and lovely :hyper:

http://www.fancydress.com/shop/alternate_products?oos_product_id=99050
  • Options
    Lol. The Exorcist idea is interesting.

Kate what you gonna wear with the wings to look fairy-ish? That's where I get stuck.
  • Options
    have a look at the red dress thread
  • Options
    Well, because I'm going to be working and wearing the outfit all day, I've got to be warm, so I'm wearing a black skirt, and a sort of fluffy web-type jumper... a bit hard to explain! Wearing blue knee high boots (which have a bit of fur round the top) and blue tinsel as a belt and round my hair too. I know it's a bit hard to visualise :chin: It was about as Halloweeny as I get really, but hopefully it will look ok...
  • Options
    I'm dressing up for halloween on Monday then dressing up again for work on Tuesday :D

I'm dressing up as a witch. I have a reallllyy cool hat, this cool material which I'm making a cape out of and groovy spider web earrings.

I am wearing fishnets with a groovy gothic type black skirt. Also wearing a black shirt.

I cannot wait :hyper:
  • Options
    A friend of mine is dressing up as Alex from A clock work orange, i wish i'd thought of it first. :impissed:
  • Options
    I'm not doind anything for halloween this year, but I would probably do the zombie nurse thing again like last year coz that was fun. My mums ward is having a fundraiser evening in fancy dress next month and I'm going a nurse as they cant go as their proffession but I can.
  • Options
    I'm little Johnny Frostbite

:D

tundra.gif

Yup, the guy in the red suit. :hyper:
  • Options
    im going out as a cat!
  • Options
    You could do what Wednesday did in the Addams Family.

' But darling, you're not in your costume '

' I'm a serial killer. They look like everybody else '

:D

ETA Theme for our party is Rude in Rubber ;)
  • Options
    my boyfriend and I are going as a pair of dice! im super excited for some reason haha :)

Gonna have a quick roll ? :naughty::D