Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

how is everybody?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Where was it Franki? Glad you are ok, must have been damn scar.

Prett rare tbh. Should have taken it, free roadkill. Wonder what it tastes like, venison?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:

Prett rare tbh. Should have taken it, free roadkill. Wonder what it tastes like, venison?
    On the new road between Braintree and Dunmow. I'm alright, the lady in the first car was a bit shook up though.

And no way was I gonna take it. Firstly (aside from the obvious that that's MING) my mum thought it was a block of concrete til we pulled into the layby and saw the other guy's car, and secondly it STANK. The last guy had blood all over his car and it stank to high heaven. Ewewew.

ETA: is your 'y' key broken or something :p?
  • Options
    To be honest, I feel extremely confused. Here comes another cheesy love rant so beware! :p

*realised this had no place in anything goes* :p

Right now i feel great, got an in-class essay to do tomorrow... so i'm just trying to get my mind off it. My day's been ok, guess it's an average day. Been chilling with a friend, screaming myself to death whilst playing FIFA like a madman. :D
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:

Venison is alright. Nowt that special IMO. Have had it a few times.

I'm sure you (or the person who hit the deer) needs to report the incident, btw.

Today has been a lovely, quiet, nothing-y sort of day. Not left the house :o It's been lovely :)
  • Options
    Been in a chipper mood all week, I have a weekend planned.
  • Options
    I can't quite articulate how i am at the moment.
  • Options
    Not too bad. Had a bit too much to drink, but other than that I'm doing quite well
  • Options
    Not too bad. Had a bit too much to drink, but other than that I'm doing quite well

:wave: hey there.
  • Options
    I'm sure you (or the person who hit the deer) needs to report the incident, btw.
    We did :p. Police came along, stopped the traffic while they moved the thing off the road, and it was all moving again like...20 minutes after we first rang them. Then they came to speak to us all and stuff. Was quite efficient of them, I thought ;o.