Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

H&m

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone been in recently, and seen the purple/grey leopard print cardigans?

I don't want to know if you think they're hideous. I really want one and can't seem to locate them any more =P

Comments

• Options
    pinkvans wrote:
    Anyone been in recently, and seen the purple/grey leopard print cardigans?

I don't want to know if you think they're hideous. I really want one and can't seem to locate them any more =P

Haha, I know they are lovely.

Ones in Glasgow don't, but Primark have a brown one! For 8 quid you canny go wrong.. ;)
  • Options
    oooh that sounds interesting, can anyone find a link?
  • Options
    Do a search here and here
  • Options
    Ooh my friend has the purple one, she told me they did it in grey so we had a look last week but I couldnt find them anywhere, and theres three H&M's in manchesterr!

maybe they're over now? not getting any more in? i dunno.
  • Options
    I asked at one of the leeds ones a while ago and she reckoned they were still this season's stock and that i should keep looking. But they didn't have them at the h & m near home either. the only thing they do have is a mank green long sleeved leopardy top and faux fur stoles..

i haven't seen the ones in primark! I kinda wanted purple though.. a bit different!

Continuing on the animal print theme i saw a girl yesterday wearing zebra print ballet pumps. I think they are from Peacocks. But has anyone seen any any where else?
  • Options
    I've been to Plymouth's H&M 4 times in the last two weeks, but I don't remember them ;s.

Did see purple and dark-green leopard-print long-sleeved tops though. Kinda mad looking.