Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Nice Present Ideas!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lipsy wrote:
    ive just moved back home to manchester and i know all about those mad after parties! it helps when you get to know DJs and the regulars.
    never heard of binary though. i go to sankeys a lot.

When I was in Manchester, two of the resident djs in sankeys came back to the party I was at. They were both Gregs. Greg Vicars and Greg Lord I think.

Greg Vicars was sound as fuck, but Greg Lord was a total arsehole, giving it the whole 'do you know who I am' shit. So my mate kicked him out of the house! He sheepishly came back the next day looking for the lead of his laptop which he'd brought round! Apparently he's a total cock, the people I was partying with had some rather nasty stories about him.
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    When I was in Manchester, two of the resident djs in sankeys came back to the party I was at. They were both Gregs. Greg Vicars and Greg Lord I think.

Greg Vicars was sound as fuck, but Greg Lord was a total arsehole, giving it the whole 'do you know who I am' shit. So my mate kicked him out of the house! He sheepishly came back the next day looking for the lead of his laptop which he'd brought round! Apparently he's a total cock, the people I was partying with had some rather nasty stories about him.
    im mates with both of them.:D i actually think greg lord is really sweet! he is to me anyway
    actually wait the fuck here. im gona pm you about your mates
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    Never been Sankeys, a bit commercial for me to travel all that way, when there's places like it in Notts.

Where do you go out in Notts? I'm out in Nottingham every weekend but I'm getting a bit bored of the whole scene now. Since the Bomb has shut down, just been going to Stealth, and Blueprint occasionally..it's getting a bit dull! There's the odd warehouse party as well but not often.