Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Whats annoyed you this weekend?

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
Simple question tbh.

I got annoyed and still am annoyed that my ex is spreading lies about me. HOW LAME IS HEEEEEE?

HAHA.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The weather is pissing me off, so is the fact that I've got a fucking bad hangover, I have NO money and my ex text me saying she misses me randomly after like 6 months of not talking cos she treated me like shit.
  • Options
    Im annoyed at myself, mainly.

Oh, and really annoyed that nobody else EVER does the washing up or any cleaning, no matter how long it gets left or how dirty the house is. Well im not doing it any more, we can all live in filth, get salmonella and die!!
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:
    The weather is pissing me off, so is the fact that I've got a fucking bad hangover, I have NO money and my ex text me saying she misses me randomly after like 6 months of not talking cos she treated me like shit.
    Exes are shite aren't they?

My ex who I split up with almost a year ago now has managed to really really piss me off. Its not like I can ring him up and scream and shout at him either cuz we aint spoke since January or something like that. I just think he's really sad.
  • Options
    im really hungover and my mum keeps asking me to do things when i all i wanted was to lie on the sofa and sleep. then she went shopping and called me "its amost 2 o'clock don't you think you should get up and make something of the day?" fuck off!!!
  • Options
    Exes are shite aren't they?

My ex who I split up with almost a year ago now has managed to really really piss me off. Its not like I can ring him up and scream and shout at him either cuz we aint spoke since January or something like that. I just think he's really sad.

They sure are, you break up because it's not working for whatever reason and they still continue to make your life hell, it's like there's no escape...my ex that just text me broke up with me because apparantly I chose drugs over her and I didn't care about her even though she's the one who continuously cheated on me, shouted at me, hit me and needed to get her own way ALL the time, my opinions or problems never mattered to her...oh yeah and she liked to make me jealous and when we broke up she still carried on doing it, tried going out with my best friend to make me jealous, tried to get one of my other mates into bed with her...so we haven't talked in ages and now she misses me...I text her back saying "unlucky" lol.
    My other ex though who I was with for like 2 years, I'm really good mates with now
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Being brassic.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    got a bit miffed at my boyfriend, he went to a party friday night and i asked him to text me when he got in, i woke up at 4am and nothing. So i sent him a text....nothing, so i rang him....answer phone. Kept trying to ring him every half hour or so....nothing. And he NEVER switches his phone off.

Still nothing by 11am next morning. So i was shitting myself. Then he leaves me a text when im at dancing saying he gave his phone to a friend to look after and they forgot and took it home :impissed:
  • Options
    Well sir, it would be working this weekend when it's my birthday. BOO.

That and no one being able to go to Optimo with me tonight, so we have to settle for the poxy Garage. BOO. :grump:
  • Options
    Schoolwork and forgetting to send home a very important file. I somehow always manage to forget something. :(
  • Options
    My ex leaving me threatening answer phone messages and texting me. I sure pick them good...Changing my number today :yes:
  • Options
    Why was he threatening you?!!! Which ex was it? :p
  • Options
    Marc. He's turned out to be a complete nutcase.
  • Options
    Seriously. Talk to me on MSN, like now :p
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    The lack of my national insurance card existing, even though the form has been sent off. :(
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    Marc. He's turned out to be a complete nutcase.

Shall I shave my hair and be your bodyguard? :)
  • Options
    Yes!!
  • Options
    Hangover.
  • Options
    My ex. Just to join the club, like.
  • Options
    Put the bastards in a big giant jar of poo.
  • Options
    My ex. Just to join the club, like.

Me too, had frequent drunken texts last night, last of which hit my box at quarter to five this morning.

Should change my number really, but I can never be arsed.

In other news, my flatmates girlfriend had a power cut on Friday night. So we had the delight of having his two week old daughter crying the place down all bloody night :grump:
  • Options
    City losing at home to Scunthorpe, and Man Utd winning.
  • Options
    UMK3 being lagged to fuck.
  • Options
    i can feel a spot coming up and it's gonna be a beauty! :impissed:
  • Options
    Man City losing 4-0 to Wigan

My computer taking 30 minutes to boot up.

Robert being in the last 2 of X Factor.
  • Options
    I'm having spot issues too...it's not nice :(
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Nothing.

I have had a wonderful weekend with lots of car shopping, being at home with the boy, CD shopping, car accessory shopping and have made my Christmas pudding. *Much* better than last weekend :D
  • Options
    im raging today! partly due to pmt and partly due to my mum fucking nagging me all day long. i just had a go at her coz shes treating me like a child.
    i dont like feeling like this, im normally a very happy person. well im wearing my new clothes to the pub tonight so that will cheer me up.
  • Options
    Oh so very lame. Tempting to do the same but better off ignoring then pretend to be his mate, he'll fancy you, try it on then turn him down flat! Its great!!!!

Annoyed me... the weather and all the work i have to do!
  • Options
    City losing to Wigan - my dad decided he just had to rub it in. Then a friend of mine decided to just sit there and alugh at me. (strangely enough, he went very quiet when I asked how his teams did)

Being kicked off MSN constantly last night

Being sent an email containing a number that I needed to ring, only to find out that the number wasn't the correct one.
  • Options
    stroppy men that I can't be arsed with.