Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Slendertone flex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone got/used one? Are they worth getting?

Basically i've got the makings of a six-pack there but i want to just tip it over the edge and get the full blown lot so its visible even when not tensing.
Is one of these belt things the way to go or is a case of just stick at crunches everytime i go to the gym?

Comments

• Options
    It's much cheaper and easier to do a set of crunches every day than fork out £100 quid for some machine that sends electricity through your body.

I'd say do sit ups, but at home too not just every gym session.
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    Anyone got/used one? Are they worth getting?

Basically i've got the makings of a six-pack there but i want to just tip it over the edge and get the full blown lot so its visible even when not tensing.
    Is one of these belt things the way to go or is a case of just stick at crunches everytime i go to the gym?
    Used to have a ems. If you dont mind sitting there for 45mins sending electricity through your abs.

Abs are made in the kitchen, if your body fat aint low enougth, then they wont show.