Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Possible sign of pregnancy?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello, i have been really strssed latley. I am worried my girlfriend is going to get pregnant. She is on the pill and we use a condom everytime but still i stress about it. She is 16 and i am 17 and something like that could ruin our lives.

This week i am particularly scared. At first i thought she might miss her period but it just came 2 days late. But during her period she has been feeling a stomach ache. Not cramps like normal, but a stomach pain. She says usually she has a big cramps a little bit on stomach pain, but this time the cramps are small and she has a lot of stomach pain. Can this be a sign of pregnancy?

Also, she has had 2 panic attacks in the past month. Never before in her life has she had these. It is really starting to worry me. Her mother thinks it is her birth control because she got it this time when she stopped taknig the pill for her period and last time when she stoped taking the pill for her period. Her mother things the decrease in hormones is causing it but still, im very worried about her. Any suggestions would be helpful!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.