Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

itchy - urgent! need help now

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
for some reason my anus has become really fucking itchy, i cant sleep, sit down or anythihng, its driving mre crazy, i checked the area in a mirror and its all red from scratching and i think i saw what looked like a tiny spot. zanyt ideas? what will snoothe it? i need help now as i cant sleep and im gonig insane, i want to cry im really frusttated.

Comments

• Options
    get some E45 or aka 'hyrdrocortizone cream'.
  • Options
    got some, i'll go wack it on
  • Options
    feels better already, stilla bit strange through. can i expect this nucience to go away?
  • Options
    don't do what i'd do and go and ask a psychiatrist to sort it out teehee
  • Options
    E45 is gonna do nothing, it's a moisturiser, and ya ass it moist enough. Hydrocortisone should not be used on a soft tissue area without medical supervision.

Lanacaine is good, contains an anaesthetic. Give it a good wash (preferably with something antibacterial), pat dry and apply some Lanacaine.

Itchy ass could indicate worms. Or maybe a bacterial infection, piles or not cleaning yourself properly when you have a poo. If it doesn't clear up in a couple of days or so pop to your docs
  • Options
    its weird because its fine allllll day, but kciks in when it gets later in the day, i went to bed at half eleven, it satarted then, i didnt get to sleep until after 4. :(:(
  • Options
    How do you clean your behind when you've gone to the toilet?

In our house we have standard toilet rolls but we also have a Biday (not sure of how it's spelt)

But one of those things you sit on and water washes your behind.

Personally what I find is if I say go somehwere like on holiday, etc and all there is are toilet rolls I can use them but about 4 or 5 hours later my anus also itches like mad and if I go to the bathroom and get a sheet of toilet roll and wipe there's more stuff there there even though I know I've wipe throughly with dry toilet paper the first time.

But if I use the thing that washes the behind it's fine, no itch or anything, I do find I have to use my hand to clean there properly but I feel completely clean after and just wash my hands throughly afterwards.

I know in most middle eastern countries people wash their behinds istead of using toilet rolls and I even went to the toilet during a stop over in the middle east at the airport and there was a hose in the cubicle instead of toilet paper.

Another thing you can do is clean yourself there throughly with soap and water in the shower.
  • Options
    How do you clean your behind when you've gone to the toilet?

In our house we have standard toilet rolls but we also have a Biday (not sure of how it's spelt)

But one of those things you sit on and water washes your behind.

Personally what I find is if I say go somehwere like on holiday, etc and all there is are toilet rolls I can use them but about 4 or 5 hours later my anus also itches like mad and if I go to the bathroom and get a sheet of toilet roll and wipe there's more stuff there there even though I know I've wipe throughly with dry toilet paper the first time.

But if I use the thing that washes the behind it's fine, no itch or anything, I do find I have to use my hand to clean there properly but I feel completely clean after and just wash my hands throughly afterwards.

I know in most middle eastern countries people wash their behinds istead of using toilet rolls and I even went to the toilet during a stop over in the middle east at the airport and there was a hose in the cubicle instead of toilet paper.

Another thing you can do is clean yourself there throughly with soap and water in the shower.

Pretty clean, no smudes or anything. we dont have a bidey, but this hasnt happened before.
  • Options
    that sounds like worms, they tend to cause itchiness at night