Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

for god's sake....PUT IT AWAYYYYYY

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    speaking of which I just popped out for some cigs and saw some couple going eating each other's face off outside a dodgy chicken take away...romance is officially dead it would seem :yes:
  • Options
    i've noticed lots more people doing that to- but not all that young, everyone just seems to be in love at the moment and yes it is quite annoying, especially when your not with your boyfriend/girlfriend/ are single
    i swear at the moment almost no one is single, its a bit strange
  • Options
    paperdoll wrote:
    i dunno whether its because of the school holiday now or what... but jeezo, everywhere i go recently, i see smooching teenage couples!! on every effing bus and train i get on, there they are, thrashing around like eels. winching in a im-trying-to-locate-your-lower-intestine-with-my-tongue-and-remove-it way. GOD.

and as soon as they see me glaring at them, trying not to hit the boak, theyre back at it twice as bad! fucksake! honestly, is this just me?! bloody hell love, put it away!! get a room!! or a nice roomy bush to hide in. christ almighty.
    young love.you were that age once. i still am altho i prefer to snog in private. lol
  • Options
    urgh the other week i was in a club and this girl and boy were all over eachother in a horrible way. they really did need to get a room. it was vile. :yuck:
    Its horrible isn't it?

I was in work the other week and this couple were proper into each other against the bar where I was serving people for about 20 minutes. I felt sick tbh. They were literally licking each others faces.

Personally, I don't go OTT with public affection. The odd kiss here and there, nothing major when you are out together is fine as is holding hands. I think a bit of snogging in a club/bar is fine but not OTT, like, to the extent that you should have a room.

Also, as strange as it sounds, I don't like doing anything in front of my friends because like, I dunno, I'm always scared I'm making them feel awkward or something.
  • Options
    Its horrible isn't it?

Also, as strange as it sounds, I don't like doing anything in front of my friends because like, I dunno, I'm always scared I'm making them feel awkward or something.

i'm like that to! and my mates are always asking why i never kiss my boyfriend and thing but it just feels so awkward infront of them
    it also feels awkward if there pulling their boyfriend and your just stood there
    i guess i dont like watching them pull their boyfriends infront of me so i don't do it to them
  • Options
    the thought that you shouldnt be seen kissing/snogging in public had never occured to me till just then.....ignorance is bliss :naughty:
  • Options
    Haha I've got jiggy with a few lads n lasses in public... I wouldn't these days but in the past... *ahem*
  • Options
    agree with ballerina, nice up to a point but when they are sucking each other faces off it becomes quite gross.
  • Options
    agree with ballerina, nice up to a point but when they are sucking each other faces off it becomes quite gross.
    Yeah I agree... Hence I don't do it anymore. It's antisocial...