Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sex with an ex

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    your-babe wrote:
    It was mentioned that he would sleep with someone else, probably at work etc etc etc.

It sounds like he wants his cake and be able to eat it as well. Even if you feelings for each arn't as strong as they once where, I still have the feeling that if you DO start having sex again with him, he will only hurt you again. Its your chocie but you have to really decide if getting attached to him and then having your heart broken again is worth a shag.
  • Options
    Thanku for the replies, I understand that he could still sleep with someone at work anyway, but we would be safe. As the cliffs thing- what's wrong with finding your own way?

Marie- Thankyou, I know that I probably will end up getting hurt again, but I don't feel that bothered by it, I know it sounds ridiculous. I don't feel what I used to feel for him, it's decreased some what.

Thanks for the link Helen.
  • Options
    your babe.. have some fun and if you just want to have sex with him go 4 it but dont restrict yourself from other people.. gosh i sound like a slapper.. well he is an ex so there are reasons why you broke up..so dont make the same mistake twice.:thumb: