Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Iranian Nuclear Tourism

Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
Clicky
After marvelling at Isfahan's magnificent architecture and admiring the ruined city of Persepolis, how about checking out a nuclear installation?

Iran's state news agency said on Wednesday that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the country's president, has made the tour possible.

"This authorisation has been issued since the Iranian nuclear activities are peaceful," Rahim Mashaii said.

The authorisation comes amid a growing push from the United States for Iran to appear before the UN Security Council for possible sanctions over its nuclear programme, which Washington alleges masks a weapons drive.

I wouldn't mind going to these sites! It'd make an interesting comparison to Bradwell and Sizewell which I have been to over here. Never seen an enrichment facility though, that'd be great.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    funny but i actually read the title as iranian nuclear terrorism, just goes to show the level of conditioning our brains are subjected to, lol and i dont even watch the news.....
  • Options
    Human shields anyone? :D
  • Options
    read it as terrorism too : x