Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Double post question!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
If I try to post two messages in quick succession i get a little message telling me i can only make one post every 30 seconds.
When i write a new post then click to submit it but click twice by accident it lets me post twice - why? :eek2:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    This is only speculation, as I don't really know how the boards work. But perhaps if you click it twice, two "messages" to post your message are sent, and the second one is accepted before the first raises the "flag" that doesn't let you post again.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    icey wrote:
    If I try to post two messages in quick succession i get a little message telling me i can only make one post every 30 seconds.
    When i write a new post then click to submit it but click twice by accident it lets me post twice - why? :eek2:

little hint. If thesite is slow again and I see still my written post, but it keeps loading on the "Submit post" screen, then I open up the thread in a new tab, and look if my post is already there... if yes, I can close the submit post screen.

cant answer your qstn tho.