Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How men and women work together...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...even tho it's still suboptimal.

The wife does not come home one day. She calls her husband and tells him, "I will be staying with a (female) friend of mine this night, see you tomorrow."

The hubby was worrying and the next morning he called the 10 best friends of his wife. Every single one replied with, "no, your wife did not stay overnight here."

The husband totally knew what was going on now.

other side of the coin:

The husband does not come home one day. He calls his wife and tells her, "I will be staying with a mate of mine tonight, see you tomorrow."

The wife was worrying and the next morning she called the 10 best friends of her hubby. 7 replied with, "Yes of course, your husband did stay here overnight." The other 3 replied with, "Yes, of course... And he's still here."

:lol:

Comments

• Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I've told a different version of this before.

It's called Georgian toast:
    Suliko and Shota fell in love and got married. Soon after Shota discovered he had to leave on a business trip. "Don't worry", he said to his young wife. "I'll be back in three days". Three days passed, then three times 3, 10 times three - and still, no Shota. Suliko got anxious and sent telegrams to 10 reliable friends in 10 different cities. Immediately she received the same answer from all 10 friends:
    - Don't worry, Shota is at our place.
    So, lets drink to the true friends, who would never let us down when we are in trouble.

:p

It is a brilliant joke though.:thumb:
  • Options
    :lol: so true
  • Options
    i like that one :thumb:
  • Options
    Men look ut for each other more? :P

Well, it's not scientific or anything, I just think men rather tend to lie/put themselves in a bad light to help a mate out...

...which is... not all that good in every case ;)