Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Unprocessed food (Kind of gross)

Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
What could it be if you see unprocessed food in the toilet after you're done?
It has just happened twice in the last 2 months, and I don't feel any strange generally (no stomach pains or anything else).

The only thing that could be related is that sometimes (not often, and not the same times as the other thing) after I've eaten I feel sort of like a flame going up my throat from my stomach, but it's since I was little that I've felt stomach liquids coming up after eating. Though nowadays I don't feel a liquid, I imagine it's the same thing.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Depends what the food is - sweetcorn is a common one that many people are unable to digest.

I think the throat thing you describe is "acid reflux" if that helps you look it up further. My Grandma suffers from it - I think she's got medicine from the doctors for it.

ETA: http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/articles/article.aspx?articleId=571&sectionId=15013
  • Options
    It generally means you're not chewing your food enough before you swallow it.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    It generally means you're not chewing your food enough before you swallow it.
    One of those was lentils.
  • Options
    There's not much in some lentils to process. It probably means that something upset your stomach slightly so your body kicked things through faster to get rid of it.