Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Argh!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why am I such a loser?! Why couldn't I just speak to her?! ARGH! Why does she have this effect on me?! :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    Lifeless wrote:
    Why am I such a loser?! Why couldn't I just speak to her?! ARGH! Why does she have this effect on me?! :banghead:

jesus christ, nobody on here can help you with that. Talk to girl friends to work a bit on your confidence, or just fucking do it and deal with the consequences. You probably have never been turned down since you weren't in the situation beforehand.

This was not the last chance to chat someone up. Please stop whining around.
  • Options
    Lifeless wrote:
    You know what I suggest? Talk to people. Anyone. Everyone. It'll be awkward at first, yes, but just do it. All the time. It'll become easier. Then in a while when you're more confident talking to new people, you'll meet a girl that you think is alright, and you'll be able to talk to her normally. Because if you're super-nervous every time you talk to a girl you like, she'll pick up on it, and there won't be much chance she'll be interested (girls love confidence etc etc).
  • Options
    I've been rejected before. Quite a few times. It hurts!

It's not some random girl, it's this girl from work and I've got a huge crush on her! It's absured! I've only spoken to her a few times, why I couldn't speak to her today I don't know. I thought the crush would go away but it's not. I'm trying really hard to repress my feelings but it's not working. I am so screwed.

It's funny, I don't have trouble talking to women I'm vaguely attracted to. :banghead:
  • Options
    It's cool, just relax :cool:
  • Options
    go to the toilet and take off your clothes, then walk back into the office/wherever you work.
    After that nothing will be embarassing. unless you have a small penis or no balls or summit