Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sex = stomach ache...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
K, so this sounds weird, but I discovered the other day an annoying problem I have (I know I should have noticed it before, but I'm slow on the uptake). Whenever I have sex, I always get a stomach ache afterwards. The one I had on Sunday was really REALLY painful, and I could barely walk (but that may have been because I went for 2 months without sex beforehand).

I wanna know a) what's causing it, and b) if it's not just me, and also c) if there's anything I can do to stop it happening, 'cause it's kinda moment-killing.

I didn't know whether this should be in here or not, but I shall move it if necessary.

x

Comments

• Options
    its probably because his dick is hitting your cervix. sometimes its painful during sex and sometimes its painful afterwards. i used to get bad 'period type' pains when i first started having sex. ask your boyfriend to not go as far in and see if that helps.
  • Options
    It's not like period pains though. It's like when you have a stomach ache with really bad shooting pains going across your stomach, except pretty much constant.

I may try that though, thank you :).
  • Options
    Yup, having your cervix pounded can make for the most excruciating pains afterwards. I remember lying on the sofa sometimes the morning after and feeling like I was about to die, but they just faded eventually and I don't have that problem anymore. Weird.

There was actually a thread similar to this very recently, must go and look :)
  • Options
    He probably burst the cervix and gave your stomach a good poking.
  • Options
    :|
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    It's not like period pains though. It's like when you have a stomach ache with really bad shooting pains going across your stomach, except pretty much constant.
    yeh i used to get the sharp pains too although that was mostly felt during sex.

positions such as doggy which allows him to go really deep can cause pain. you should make sure he goes slow and only a little bit in at first and then gradually more and more in. this will make you more relaxed.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote:
    He probably burst the cervix and gave your stomach a good poking.
    :lol: