Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What have you done?

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Had a couple of drinks up the pub, walked the dog and cooked roast beef dinner which was fantastic. :yum:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    cheers love! well best get ready for my first proper day tomorrow...wish me luck!
    Best of luck to you, honey!:thumb:
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Ballerina wrote:
    Went to my mums boyfriends for dinner, then went into nottingham city. Walked round the castle, then went to the oldest pub in britain.
    ooooh i have been there! its weird looking isnt it. very small and narrow, and was heaving when i was there!
  • Options
    I might have done that if there was the prospect of naughtiness, but you just wrap them up in the plastic bags comic collectors use to keep them pristine and just look at the covers every now and again, rather than tearing them off and giving them a good rodgering...well I don't know if comic collectors do that but you see the comparison :p
    Oh what am I supposed to do with that extra clear human sized plastic wallet now?! tut!
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    ooooh i have been there! its weird looking isnt it. very small and narrow, and was heaving when i was there!
    Yeah it is, its like a cave inside. When i walked in i was sure i'd been in before. But had no idea when.
  • Options
    Sweet FA, had a lovely bath there now. Godfather 3 is on now and might watch that.
  • Options
    Got up, watched the Hollyoaks omnibus again, went to the Gym, sat in the Sauna for an hour. Came home, had dinner and had a bath. Pretty boring really but all I wanted to do was chill today. I was gonna see the Bognor Birdman but I couldnt be arsed
  • Options
    Havn't done much thus far, but the packers opening game is on. Wooooo!!:yippe:

Only a couple minutes into it and its going shit so far :(
  • Options
    I've done fuck all. Apart from watch Peep Show and talk to my fella on the phone. And feel sorry for myself... because I'm hungover. :p

Excitement muchos?!
  • Options
    Been to see my fairly pregnant and very knowledgeable cousin for CV assistance, plus some distraction by Hollyoaks (did anyone else find it funny? I may go to hell). Then i nipped to pets at home to buy ferret food and look at the bunnies. Then I came home and went to bed for a bit. Then I dyed my hair. Then I spoke to the MIL. Now I am here.
  • Options
    I can add to my list. I just made chocolate, almond and sultana brownies :yum:
  • Options
    Usual Sunday routine is to spend the morning in bed with the other half, watching Hollyoaks, but because he didn't come home this weekend, I watched Hollyoaks yesterday on E4 so I didn't have to stay in bed lonely this morning!

Instead, I got up and...
    kaffrin wrote:
    i nipped to pets at home
    ... for some fish food and Smoky Bacon scented bubbles to blow at the dog (don't ask!). Then came back and my friend picked me up to go to a wedding fayre - she's getting married, not me. Watched the fashion show of lots of dresses then came home, went online, entertained the grandparents when they came round for roast lamb tea. Had said tea - very nice :yum: Then have been online again, trying to explain the eBay process to my 78 year old Grandma and looking at bathrooms with my Grandad, trying to explain "Yes, Grandad, they are real bathrooms that you can buy in the shops.." - I'm exhausted!

Bath and early to bed for me soon, I think.
  • Options
      Woke up around 12 and made scrambled egg on toast
      Split my afternoon between TV and You Tube (how sad)
      Saw my mum for the first time since April, went for a meal
      Came back and chatted to flatmate about the attractions of the larger lady
  • Options
    Was woken up this morning by my manager. I went into work an hour early.

Ended up working a 11-9.30 with a 20 minute break.

I am knackered tbh.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    1. Woke up
    2. Went for lunch with grandparents
    3. Watched TV
    4. Had a shower
    5. Read for tomorrow's (today's) exam a bit
    6. Had lunch while still reading
    7. Read some more
    8. Decided to come on the internet
  • Options
    That's something I should get around to doing. Not sure how I'd accomplish it though.
    :lol: Not in that sense.
  • Options
    Only got to bed this morning after 7am and was up again around half 10, arsed about, got dinner, went to work from 2-10 then had a couple of pints and a wee smoke and i'm pure shattered now, going to hit the hay soon, been a long weekend.
  • Options
    I spent the day at the beach - was brill. Beautiful day but not too hot, saw my cousin who I hadn't seen in two years, and met her 1 year old son :D . Was excellent really, had bbq, then went to the beach to have a nap and play around with the kids, then had a great walk with my dad on the beach, just watching the sea. Just excellent.
    Now came back, tidied up my room and I even ironed my clothes :crazyeyes . Now I'm about to go to bed. I'm content. :)
  • Options
    i went to work. :grump:

but i'm going to leeds today to stay with my friend tonight. it's her birthday and she's on some work thingy so i'm gonna try sneak into her hotel room! :D
  • Options
    Work placement today, which somehow didn't involve snotty noses...
  • Options
    skived work early today to go to a job interview.

interview went quality! cant wait to hear back, would be £££££££ of a payrise and it seems like a good job. fingers crossed. means i can get a new car as well! heh if i get it....
  • Options
    What have I done? What have I done?
    *jumps from the window crying*
  • Options
    Today I've been at work.
  • Options
    Well I had my first proper day at uni today which was suprisingly good. Everyone i met was lovely! Was a very boring day, but lectures etc start tomorrow, so bring it on.

Apparently it was the first day of my professional career, thats always good to know!
  • Options
    What have I done? What have I done?
    *jumps from the window crying*

I take the exam didnt go so well?

I did bugger all, again!
  • Options
    I take the exam didnt go so well?

I did bugger all, again!
    It didn't, but that's not the point. The title of the thread reminded me of some dramatic moments in films, where the character goes "What have I done?" :p
  • Options
    Today I went to the Post Office and posted about 50 eBay parcels, and then went to Tesco and bought things for lunch and things for fussy Abbie to eat. And then had to retrace my steps for about 20 minutes to find Bungle who Abbie had decided to chuck out of the trolley in the soap powder aisle :grump:
  • Options
    Right, for what I did today:
    1. Woke up
    2. Checked email etc
    3. Revised a little bit
    4. Went to uni
    5. Had the exam, not so well
    6. Went for a coffee with some people, not my usual gang, and had almost nothing to say
    7. Came home
    8. Installed some new programs
    9. etc
  • Options
    Scary biscuits!
    Were they them dastardly hob nobs? they often give me nightmares...being chased down the street by a hob nob thats foaming through the oaty bits, *shudder*
  • Options
    wtf?????
    Yes you, dont you go hiding beside the Ecover again, please stay in the trolley where you belong.

:p