Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

help need cash and help with ebay

Ok heres the skinny.

Im a bit financially challenged and will be without funds for the better part of a month. I was hoping to sell some of my stuff such as my silver versace pen, my silver PS2, all my battle royale manga, some DVD's, a marvel bobblehead and some tin marvel cards.

Thing is though I don't wanna get crap money on ebay so I could use some advice/help/sales enquires.

any replies welcome
thanks again
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If I were you, I'd either look for someone with good feedback to help you sell, or build up your own feedback a little before you sell. Most ebay consignment sellers take about 30%, but if they're good, they'll know exactly how to sell it for more money than you'd be able to get, plus they know what all the common scams are.
  • Options
    ive sold on Ebay before and my current feedback rating is 135 no negatives
  • Options
    Put reserves for the dearer stuff.
    Clear simple details about the item.
    A decent picture of the actual item, not a standard pic off the net.
  • Options
    I've sold a few things on ebay, and I've found it really makes a difference when the description is more than just a spec of what the item is. Make it descriptive and eyecatching, use italics, bolds and different font sizes. Make it stand out.

Also, only use words in the title that you think other people will search for. Leave descriptive words to the description and put something short sharp and sweet for the title. Like, for 'Silver Versace Pen' you could add 'stationery' or 'office' to the end so more people will find it when they search those words.

Also list in as many categories as you can afford - more people will know it's there.

Always supply a picture of the item you're selling - Stock photos will only put people off. And try to add a thumbnail to your listing if you can afford to.