Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Breast Cancer

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I hope you dont see this as spam, and i hope its in the right section (please feel free to move it or whatever) i just saw it and wanted to pass it on to everyone....

The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on "donating a mammogram" for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Click on the link and then click again on "Free Mammograms etc" Pass it along to people you know.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

Comments

• Options
    I clicked it 5 times. :p
  • Options
    i see your five and i raise you ................3 :yes:
  • Options
    i clicked it a good few times but im confused, what the hell is a mammogram and how cum people get em for free just because we click a little pink button??
  • Options
    i clicked it a good few times but im confused, what the hell is a mammogram and how cum people get em for free just because we click a little pink button??

corporate sponsers! advertisements on webpages pay money "per hit" the website gets, so the more hits, the more the advertisers pay .... :thumb:
  • Options
    I done it 30 times. How many times on average a day must it be clicked?
  • Options
    Well not that i know 100%, a mamogram is some form of low dose x-ray type thing they do to a womans breast to check for abnormalities/lumps in the breast.
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    I done it 30 times. How many times on average a day must it be clicked?

no idea but dont go giving yerself RSI :lol:

add it to your bookmarks and everytime yer bored or get made to feel guilty by one of those charity ads give it a few cllcks and i'd say you are doing your bit :heart:
  • Options
    lol I feel guilty using breast cancer drugs for my steroid use. :(

I guess I shall click more. :D