Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

piercings...sexy or not?!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    icey wrote:
    imo they look disgusting. Nose studs are the 2nd most hideous piercings next to those little studs worn to the side of the upper lip.

I agree, some girl i knew had a nose stud, and i kept thinking she had a bogey on her nose :nervous: and another person had the upper lip, just looked like a big spot. How do people find these sexy?
    Also the nose rings just reminds me of the bull from Bullseye!

Each to their own!
  • Options
    Blimey that's cheap. Where dya go? A shed in someones back garden with a knitting needle!? :nervous:
    haha well maybe I am looking at about 10 years ago now but then it was about £2.50. I had it done by this nice lady that has her own piercing stall in the local market, I just assumed everywhere was that cheap. Surely it's no more than a tenner? Rip off city if it is! I'll do it with my hole punch for a quid
  • Options
    Piercings = the sex?

Yes, they do. But only in moderation. I love piercing but i dont find women (or men for that matter) attractive when they have 20 of them in their face alone.

My gf has a little arrangement of three in her belly button and i think its gorgeous. Im not a fan of the left or right side of the lip being pierced, but i think one in the centre can look loverly. Nose rings are another aswell, not a fan of the little dots. If your going to have it done you might aswell wear something in it that actually shows you got it done.
    Im very much not a fan of the top lip piercings that look like moles. They just dont appeal to me at all. Anything else tho is fair game in the name of sexing ones self up.
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    haha well maybe I am looking at about 10 years ago now but then it was about £2.50. I had it done by this nice lady that has her own piercing stall in the local market, I just assumed everywhere was that cheap. Surely it's no more than a tenner? Rip off city if it is! I'll do it with my hole punch for a quid

Oh where do I sign up, will you pierce me? I'll even provode my own hole punch if you wish. Hell, I'll give you a tenner :razz: I've never seen piercings for less than 50, not even earlobes :( Though if I could find them cheaper I'd look like a right freak I'd get so many done :p
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Oh where do I sign up, will you pierce me? I'll even provode my own hole punch if you wish. Hell, I'll give you a tenner :razz: I've never seen piercings for less than 50, not even earlobes :( Though if I could find them cheaper I'd look like a right freak I'd get so many done :p
    Come on over!

It's only a couple of quid for lobes, hence why I had loads of ear piercings in my teens!
  • Options
    A pair of earlobe piercings, with a needle and Steel Jewellery should cost around £40. More, if Titanium has been chosen instead of steel.

*It only costs approx £3 to actually pierce someone, the rest is indeed profit* :no: