Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

am I a bad person/son/brother?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello.

Can't remember who said it in this thread but looking girls in the eye when walking down the street is a great way to build up confidence.
    I used to be proper shy when i was a young teenager, but I love giving girls the eye in the street (I really am trying not to sound like a lecherous freak here).

I'm not a player, far from it, but I can talk to girls/women now without going red and getting my menteces sixed up.

This last bit might seem trivial, but try earplugs when you go to bed if you're sisters gonna bring back m8s and be loud and stuff.

Chin up!
  • Options
    hey again people.
    Its all about "oh poor me I cant get a girl cause im a spaz/stalker" type post

lamest line of thought that contemporary men think. women are not a useful comodity that we 'get'. neither sex would agree that you can value a person's body in terms of aquiring, and once having aquired, use them as you wish.

moaning to a bunch of teenage girls about your non existent sex life wont put you in good stead for the real world, a man's world.

grow up and face the world with wide eyes like you used to do.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Stick to the thread.
  • Options
  • Options