Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bush Is Assassinated!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    byob?

Took me ages to work out what that actually meant... lol but i got it eventually!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Bullseye wrote:
    Took me ages to work out what that actually meant... lol but i got it eventually!
    "Buy your own booze" isn't it?
  • Options
    No, Islamic fascists aren't left wing - although oddly many of them are pretty cosy with the appeasing left, as we can see in the Stop the War Coalition and the Respect Party.

Anyway Bush won comfortably in 2004 thrashing Kerry - get used to it. Although don't expect the Democrats to get back in if they nominate Hillary Clinton.

Plenty of conservatives in the US are vehemently anti-Bush. Paul Craig Roberts is an notable example.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    'So what' means that don't you think the only people who hate Bush are lefties and 'islamofascists'. The immense majority of the world including 99.99999% of decent human beings on this planet don't think much of the mass murdering spineless chimp either.
    Islamofascist? Sounds like something Richard Littlejohn would say. Put that copy of the Daily Mail away. :p
  • Options
    Oh I know... I'm merely repeting Dis' favourite new word.