Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Spiked?

Hmm. I don't usually come in here but like, I just want your advice I suppose.

Last night I was out drinking like normal. When I went to this nightclub, I was drunk but not overly drunk if you get what I mean. Well anyways, I had ONE drink in this place and since having this drink I cannot remember a thing. Not a thing. I can't remember how I got home, when I went home or anything really after having that drink. Its weird.

Also, I slept right through the night till half nine which never happens to me. I always wake up throughout the night dehydrated and don't sleep when I'm hungover.

I think I might have been spiked. It was very very busy and my drink was in a glass. My friend bought the drink for me but he wouldn't have put anything in it.

Apparently I got into a right state and was doing things I don't normally do. My friend had to get me home as apparently I couldn't walk very well.

I just feel a bit shit about it all to be honest. Its doing my head in not remembering a thing.

Is there any way I can somehow get tested to see if I got spiked?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you can go to A & E and get tested, the sooner the better. If nothing shows, all you can do is accept something mind have been dodgey but the police wont be interested.

If it shows for possible date rate drugs then you can report it and they may check for security cameras etc in the club
  • Options
    I'd agree with the idea of going down to A&E to get a test, you could always take some piss with you (sounds nasty but some drugs leave the system very quickly).

Before someone suggests it, because they are bound to it doesnt sound like GHB at all, you slept for far too long for it to be that which actually has quite a short action of 4 or 5 hours.

I'd guess a benzo of some description, in real terms they are pretty much all the same.
  • Options
    had you not drank alcohol in a couple of weeks? had you eaten? was you on your period? there are loads of different factors that can alter your tolerance.

last friday i had 2 glasses of wine after work and i was getting a bit drunk. then i had one more drink (double maybe triple) and i don't remember the rest of my night. i was obviously much more drunk than i realised and my tolerance was down coz i hadn't drank for 2 weeks.
  • Options
    I had eaten loads but was drinking earlier on in the day which might have affected me.

I wasn't on my period and I had drank on the Saturday.

Mmm. I suppose I'm never gonna know. I do think something dodgy was put in my drink as I never just forget things like that. Theres nothing I can do about it now though so I'll assume I drank a little too much.
  • Options
    well do you always keep an eye on your drink?
  • Options
    Of course I do. I'm not silly.

Last night though, my mate bought me a drink from the bar and it was put into a glass. My friend had to get through loads of people before he gave it me. It was very very busy. It would have been very easy for someone to have done it.
  • Options
    No point blaming her, we all drink from unprotected glasses at some stage in our lives. Could be a range of factors here, as long as you're alright that's all that matters.
  • Options
    I had the same type of thing happen a couple of years ago, went out and i could remember everything up until i went to this one bar.

Good job i had someone there to look after me because she said that i couldnt even walk and everytime i stopped i started dozing off :confused:

Its not a nice feeling not remembering anything, i didnt do anything about it but if you are really worried i think it would be a good idea to go along to the hospital to get checked :yes:
  • Options
    Netty wrote:
    Good job i had someone there to look after me because she said that i couldnt even walk and everytime i stopped i started dozing off :confused:
    yeah that happened to me last friday.
  • Options
    aaaaa

iopeurok!

mykeyboardisbroken

aa
    xx
  • Options
    Like buddah said, Benzos are good memory erasers. My first recreational alprazolam use turned into a huge coffee stain on the floor, a willie nelson album collection scattered across the room, tissues arranged in a smiley face and blue painterstape bracelets. Do I remember any of it? Not a chance.