Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

non-leather belts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does anyone know where i can get a belt with a detachable buckle that isnt made of leather? looking for a studded one idially, but plain black would be ok

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    i've looked on there, and loads of places but i can't really find a nice one. i really want a studded one but theyre all leather :yuck:
  • Options
    i have one, its studded and not leather, like a stiffish material, and its white, dunno where i bought it but i dnt shop at the wide variety of places it was mostlikely either new look, mark one - a high street shop like that
  • Options
    Matalan probably do them tbh, I got a white studded one from there the other day.

:heart: Matalan
  • Options
    yeah but the cheap ones don't have a buckle that comes off, i have one that isnt leather but i can't put a nice buckle on it :( I've looked everywhere in town and on ebay and vegetarian websites but no luck! i'm out of ideas
  • Options
    I have one (don't think it's what you're after though) and they sell them in jeans shops. Have you had a look in them yet?