Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

spots and ancne on legs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hiya people i thought i would post to see if anyone knows what they know what this is, on the top half of my legs i have a lot of spots and they dont go away , and if they do go away they keep coming back, does anyone know what this is,???? i shower every day and change my bed covers every 1 and half weeks, please help thanks,

Comments

• Options
    some people just get those where the hair grows.
    It might be worth asking the doctor if there is a lot of them, but if its just the odd ingrown hair then thats pretty normal.
  • Options
    kk i think i needa go to doctor
  • Options
    It could be some kind of irritation from washing powder, a fabric or toiletry. I wouldn't worry about it but if they've been there for a while then you should show them to a doctor, or the practise nurse if you have one. They'd be able to see them which gives them much more hope of deciding what it is.
  • Options
    It could be some kind of irritation from washing powder, a fabric or toiletry.

That's what I was thinking.
  • Options
    ok they have now been there a while will get them checked out first thing in morn hoprfully,
  • Options
    most liekly in growning hairs, if their more black, if there white then i dont know.

if you think they are hairs then you could try goingon a sunbed to be honest that usually works for me
  • Options
    Sweat rash?
  • Options
    Have you put anything on the spots or have you just left them?
  • Options
    i hve left them i dunno whtto put on them to be honest, i heard cocanut milk somwhere but i a m not sure ??
  • Options
    I had something similar years ago, maybe as much as 10 years ago went to the Dr they didn't know what it was, had swab tests the works and in the end the only thing that would make them go away was tablets for Acne, the consultant at the hospital thought it was possibly my cat but banned contact with him but wasn't him, was strange and made me very concious