Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What do you do during sex?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    usually something along the lines of stroking / kissing / holding swiftly followed by ...

"I'm not in the mood"

my gf's sex drive is broke :(
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Well not being of the persaussion of the majority i don't really know. I think you put your bits in her virginia and excite her clematis. There's something to do with a volvo too, but i'm not sure :confused:
    :lol: this really made me laugh (the volvo bit).
  • Options
    squeal wrote:
    I'm going to stop reading this thread, the mental images i keep getting aren't making me feel all too good.

You what? It's the most natural thing in the world :p
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    You what? It's the most natural thing in the world :p
    not the way i do it ;)
  • Options
    I second that motion :yes:
  • Options
    When having sex i highly suggest the hokey cokey

The whole in out in out, shake it all about, thats pretty much what a guy whos a wanker does, so might as well make it simple!
  • Options
    Okay, here's "Doctor Stargalaxy" and his diagnosis...

This is one of the beauties of sex - there's no strict "right" or "wrong" way to do it. Different people want different things out of it. Whereas on a one-night stand, a guy just wants to tear his clothes off and get inside her, a couple who've been together for a while may want to be a lot more intimate. There's no point dwelling too much on whether you're doing it "right" as it makes sex sound terribly mechanical. Amazing sex is spontaneous and euphoric, and certainly not achieved by the same means for everyone.

You can indeed initiate sex by saying "fancy a shag", but that might not be suitable in all circumstances. Speaking from experience, just before sex, there tends to be a lot of kissing, cuddling and heavy petting. You might well decide to slip a hand into your partner's underwear, you might not. If the kissing's passionate, you could choose to rip each other's clothes off and get down to the action straight away, or you might choose to take his/her kit off slowly, paying attention to their bodies on the way. It's entirely up to you - whatever turns you on. As long as two people are consenting to sex behind closed doors, what you do is a matter for only the two of you.

What you do during penetration is up to you. You can pound away to your, and her, heart's content, or you can just have a slow sex session. Both have their upsides and downsides, all you can do is experiment and see what you like. And that, I believe, is one of the best things about sex. You can experiment as much as you like, you can do whatever positions you want, and work out what you like and dislike. Change positions as often as you want - that's the whole point of a double bed!

I understand why you're anxious about sex, but really, you needn't be. I remember just before losing my virginity, I was terrified. I had no idea what I was meant to do. I got so nervous at one point that I lost my erection entirely. But I soon found out that my anxieties were unfounded. All I would say is, if you want to experiment, you might be best sticking to one person - at least to start with.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I got so nervous at one point that I lost my erection entirely.

I've heard of this happening, but I just cannot imagine the situation. But then I haven't deflowered many virgins in my time more's the pity.

You must think way too much, Danny :p
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    I've heard of this happening, but I just cannot imagine the situation. But then I haven't deflowered many virgins in my time more's the pity.
    You must think way too much, Danny :p
    True, Bridget. :p
  • Options
    -
  • Options
    In, out, in, out, shake it all about. That's pretty much it really.