Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Roots from hair dye?!!?!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A while ago i dyed my hair at home a really nice dark brown to get rid of my natural mousiness, it was only a semi permanent dye and soon washed out. So i did it again but this time using a permanent dye- thing is i went on holiday a couple of weeks later and the sun turned my hair a golden brown colour which i liked but i have a problem now my roots are growing through!!!! I cant put the same colour dye on my hair that i did before my holiday because my hair is no longer that colour so it wouldnt cover my roots- they'd just end up a different colour again! Any dye i put on my hair now is surely going to dye my roots a different colour to the rest of my hair so i dont know what to do, all i know is i really need to get rid of them before they grow any bigger as they look awful!!! HELP!! oh and by the way please dont suggest the hairdresser as i dont have much cash at the mo!:nervous: :(